HELL IN A CELL Live discussion thread.

As much as I hate superman booking, sometimes it’s the right way to build up a top talent. Kids wanna see their heroes overcome all odds then ask mom and dad for Merch<VinceCa$h>
Rhodes is nowhere near superman booking. WWE has people so used to 50/50 bullshit that if a guy wins several matches in a row, all of a sudden they are superman.

What's the time table for a Torn Prc like that ? Out till Summerslam ? Or longer ? Cody's return so far has kept my attention

Cody showed me something tonight.

h3ROw2m.png

What's the time table for a Torn Prc like that ? Out till Summerslam ? Or longer ? Cody's return so far has kept my attention
Cena came back in 4 months....but that's Cena.

5-6 months I heard.

Save Cody for the Rumble and he enters at 1 so they can totally milk his entrance.

Rhodes is nowhere near superman booking. WWE has people so used to 50/50 bullshit that if a guy wins several matches in a row, all of a sudden they are superman.
I agree but winning with an injury after two consecutive victories is superman-ish

Very good ppv overall
I love the 3v3

When he took off the coat it was already a Holy Shit , but then the rest of the match was just just a pure gut check . He knows he's going to need surgery and recovery but didn't shy away from making this excellent, credit to Rollins perfect Heelwork as well , Polka Dot pants and not shying away from "targeting" the injury .

That was like Cody's love letter to the industry, it's not like it was two power guys that can't work either. Several good spots with good storytelling . Fitting that they do it in Punks hometown after he laid an egg on his PPV.

Was the match really this good? Do I need to re-up my Peacock and watch this?

i think so. Recency bias and all that, but I think that is my moty so far.

Oddly enough, the injury may work out in Cody's favor if Reign's future schedule is to be believed. Basically a quick feud with Riddle, then Orton to SummerSlam, then Drew Mac after that, then Cody comes back. Since Reigns has now decided he is too big a star to actually work anymore, and WWE does not seem in any hurry to actually have a fucking title, this helps Cody not be in a holding pattern all summer.

i think so. Recency bias and all that, but I think that is my moty so far.

Oddly enough, the injury may work out in Cody's favor if Reign's future schedule is to be believed. Basically a quick feud with Riddle, then Orton to SummerSlam, then Drew Mac after that, then Cody comes back. Since Reigns has now decided he is too big a star to actually work anymore, and WWE does not seem in any hurry to actually have a fucking title, this helps Cody not be in a holding pattern all summer.
Yup, I was fully invested and hanging on every bump. It felt so good to buy in again because there wasn’t a choice and they worked it beautifully! Gonna be a tough one to beat.

Back