Heisenberg VS Al Swearengen VS Tony Soprano

Omar isnt even the best character on the Wire lol

Hes a badass but not on the level of those 3 ITO character

I disagree. Vic Mackey is just as cunning, crafty, manipulative as the other 3. He has no problems getting his hands dirty, and make no mistake he could manipulate the situation to where he could have the entire LAPD going after the other 3. Vic should be in this category imo.

And my initial reaction is to pick Tony as the victor, but I also have not seen all of Breaking Bad. I'm just getting into it and am only just starting the second season so I can't really fairly speak for how powerful Walter White gets in comparison to a Mafia boss. Perhaps someone could enlighten me a little without giving anything too serious away.

Without spoiling anything...Walt would win lol.

"Say my name"

"Heisenberg."

"You're Goddamn right.":icon_twis

49652-Jeremiah-Johnson-gif-0osi_zps491acf37.gif

I haven't seen any of breaking bad yet because Ive been too busy in the last 3 years to keep up with anything really

So I thought Sparky changed his name to Heisenburg because perhaps he had taken up a quantum physics interest in his new job.....lulz

I now understand.

2gvo6me_zpsb673a26d.gif

Vic plays them all, gets them arrested or killed, takes their money.

And gets away with it all scot free. Then fucks their wives. Then tells them about it and laughs.

(except skylar....he wouldn't fuck skylar I don't think)

And gets away with it all scot free. Then fucks their wives. Then tells them about it and laughs.

(except skylar....he wouldn't fuck skylar I don't think)

Warmmm Buttaa

BTW, Avon (without Stringer) > Omar > Swearingen > Walt > Soprano

I haven't seen any of breaking bad yet because Ive been too busy in the last 3 years to keep up with anything really

So I thought Sparky changed his name to Heisenburg because perhaps he had taken up a quantum physics interest in his new job.....lulz

I now understand.

sparky is Heisenberg?!?!

this is how i feel now. its on par to this revelation just not as shocking!

tumblr_m1iz9zJqvO1qb1hsso1_400.gif

The depth that developed eclipses any of those characters.

Phil escaped Tony's wrath for a bit and killed off a good portion of Tony's crew. By hiding in Long Fucking Island. Tony would lose a battle of wits outright

The depth that developed eclipses any of those characters.

tommy_zps410c693a.jpg

There's some more depth for you, and in my opinion a better character. Don't get me wrong Tony is an amazing character, but he's not the best, or the most diverse, or anything like that by any means. It was the Sopranos show as a whole that was one of the best in it's field, not the singular character of Tony Soprano.

Walt would win in the outrageous circumstances of BB. He'd be a random can that ended up in a dumpster in Sopranos territory.

tommy_zps410c693a.jpg

There's some more depth for you, and in my opinion a better character. Don't get me wrong Tony is an amazing character, but he's not the best, or the most diverse, or anything like that by any means. It was the Sopranos show as a whole that was one of the best in it's field, not the singular character of Tony Soprano.

Nope, without a character on the level of Tony, that show is nothing.

I'm glad there's at least a few people who can grasp it.

Nope, without a character on the level of Tony, that show is nothing.

I'm glad there's at least a few people who can grasp it.

Ok...You're obviously a diverse and expert critic of characters; what with not knowing who John Locke is and all. I won't argue with you anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back