Height lottery

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How well did you guys get on the height genetic lottery? I got pretty luck, father is 5'5 and mom is 5'2 i grew up to 5'11, still barely a men's height but better than nothing

Last edited:
My father is 6 foot. I'm 6'2 my younger brother (Same Dad) is 5'10. He gets mad when I call him a manlet and asks my mom why god hates him lmao. I tell him it's because I was a first born loved child breastfed from a loving mother and he got a mother who didn't care as much and gave him some cheap Soy Formula powder milk from Mexico. He gets real pissed lol.

I'm 6' and I'm the shortest guy in my family. Everyone else is 6'2-6'5'

6'2, but I have three brothers who are taller (6'3-6'4). I used to hear about it, but I have the only non-receding hairline, so they know enough to keep quiet now.

I'm 5'11. My dad was 5'10 and my Mom 5'4. So I consider myself lucky. But not as lucky as my little brother who is 6'2.

I'm 5,8; which is like kinda short but I'm definitely taller than a lot of dudes I'd say like I'm taller than 4th % of the dudes around here but I'm also yoked af so I could easily beat up most of the lanklets I see anyway

Shortest male in the family

My father is 6’4

Brother was 6’3

I’m 6’2

My mother is 5’10

My wife is 5’10

My 10 year old daughter is currently 5’0

My Samoyed is 50cm in height and 35lbs in weight

Boring 6'2", 188cm conversion I think. Tallest uncle is 6'7". Dads side very tall, couple of 6 foot aunts.

I'm 5 10
but laying down, I'm Black.
ladies?
<Wink>
right.

Last edited:
Asians be avoiding this thread.

father 5'11, mother 5'3, me 5'9, younger brother 5'10 with a slouch, probably 5'11 if he has a man's posture, youngest brother 5'8.

We're giants on my mother's side but manlets on my father's blonde-blue eyes side.

How well did you guys get on the height genetic lottery? I got pretty luck, father is 5'5 and mom is 5'2 i grew up to 5'11, still barely a men's height but better than nothing

My father is around 5 foot 6 my two older bros are 5 foot 8 ish but they are both more muscular with bigger bone structure than me, I am the youngest son and I am 6 foot 2 and a half just a shade under 6'3

But my mother is tall for a girl she is 5 foot 7, my uncles on my mothers side are all tall 6 foot to 6 foot 4.

Whats interesting with me is I was tiny my freshman year of high school around 5 foot 1. I grew to 5 foot 10 by senior year, and then grew to 6 foot 2 by the age of 20.

I have no clue if this helped me but when I was 14 I started sleeping in the dark I mean no night light nothing and would get 9 hours straight deep sleep. I wanted to grow so I was looking at stuff and this magazine suggested that young kids should sleep with the lights off it will trigger the growth process and also to get in nutrients and deep sleep

so I would stretch by doing dead hangs outside on the pull up bar we had for 10 minutes and then I would drink a tall glass of Ovaltine milk every single day before bed. I have no clue if that is what helped me grow, but I used to think so. But my Uncles were all late bloomers as well so I guess it had no affect but you never know

Dad was 6'3
grandpa was 6'7
I'm 6'0

thanks mom..................

but its fine, I genuinely believe 5'11/6'0 is the master race height

I'm 6 inches taller than my dad and almost 10 inches taller than my mom so I am pretty lucky.

The running joke throughout my childhood was family friends and relatives asking what my parents are feeding me, and they joke by saying I'm adopted.

Shortest male in the family

My father is 6’4

Brother was 6’3

I’m 6’2

My mother is 5’10

My wife is 5’10

My 10 year old daughter is currently 5’0

My Samoyed is 50cm in height and 35lbs in weight
Dawg how you gonna list all them heights in inches then bust out centimeters at the last minute?

My father is 6 foot. I'm 6'2 my younger brother (Same Dad) is 5'10. He gets mad when I call him a manlet and asks my mom why god hates him lmao. I tell him it's because I was a first born loved child breastfed from a loving mother and he got a mother who didn't care as much and gave him some cheap Soy Formula powder milk from Mexico. He gets real pissed lol.
your brother is a manlet king bow before a king. soy formula from mexico could have clembuterol in it he could have been shorter sans the roids if he used pussy american based formula.

My father is around 5 foot 6 my two older bros are 5 foot 8 ish but they are both more muscular with bigger bone structure than me, I am the youngest son and I am 6 foot 2 and a half just a shade under 6'3

But my mother is tall for a girl she is 5 foot 7, my uncles on my mothers side are all tall 6 foot to 6 foot 4.

Whats interesting with me is I was tiny my freshman year of high school around 5 foot 1. I grew to 5 foot 10 by senior year, and then grew to 6 foot 2 by the age of 20.

I have no clue if this helped me but when I was 14 I started sleeping in the dark I mean no night light nothing and would get 9 hours straight deep sleep. I wanted to grow so I was looking at stuff and this magazine suggested that young kids should sleep with the lights off it will trigger the growth process and also to get in nutrients and deep sleep

so I would stretch by doing dead hangs outside on the pull up bar we had for 10 minutes and then I would drink a tall glass of Ovaltine milk every single day before bed. I have no clue if that is what helped me grow, but I used to think so. But my Uncles were all late bloomers as well so I guess it had no affect but you never know
I have no one tall in my family, my grandpa was 5'3 lol but to be fair they were poor farmers so i dont think they had the best nutrition

my dad at his prime was 5'6" 200 lbs built like chong li from bloodsport my mom was 5'2" .

I'm a manlet duke at 5'8" 177lbs to be exact.

I'm 5'11. My dad was 5'10 and my Mom 5'4. So I consider myself lucky. But not as lucky as my little brother who is 6'2.

Your dad is average height for a man, your mum is barely above average height for a women, and you are barely above average height for a man. Not really lucky (although your 6’2 brother sure is).

Back