Height lottery

Mom was 5'4, dad is 5'6-7 ish. I'm 5'10 so relatively lucky.

Just taller than being classed as a manlet

My moms 5'8, and my Dads 6'4. I'm 6'2 so seems about right.

Dad's 5'6, mom's 5'4, I'm 6'2.

I'm one of the tallest people in my entire family. Besides my 6'9 cousins, who play Basketball.

Got pretty lucky there. I'd hate to be 5 foot fuck all ASWELL as ugly, lol.

Can't say I know my parents exact heights and my mum has only sisters and my dad only brothers. My mums side is generally short and stocky though and my dads about average, I'm average(5'11") and stocky.

Mom is 5’0”, dad is 4’8”, and I’m 6’10”

Mum 5 foot 7 or so, my dad exact same height as me, 6 foot 1 and a half. My wife is 6 foot and my 4 year old is quite tall for his age, hope he hits 6 foot 7 and slays dat pussy ha ha

6' on the dot since I was 14, still 6' on the dot

Dad is 6'2''
Mom is 5'7''

I'm 6'6''

I’m 6”0.

182 cms ... which is technically 5”11 3/4 . But fuck it, I’m rounding it up to 6”0.

Dad was 5' 8", mum 5' 1"[i think?] I'm 3' 2" so i did pretty well. I have 3 older brothers one is 6' 0" and the other two are a little shorter than me.[except on Tuesdays.]

A good part of it is to do with diet and well as genetics imo. That is why Asians are getting taller than they used to be when they didn't have as much protein in their diets.

Dad is 5'7", brother is 5'8" and I'm 5'11.5". I asked my doctor is she could round me up to 6' and she laughed and looked down and wrote something on my chart. Probably "Sherdogger confirmed" or "barely man height."

How well did you guys get on the height genetic lottery? I got pretty luck, father is 5'5 and mom is 5'2 i grew up to 5'11, still barely a men's height but better than nothing
Mother is 5'4", Fatther is 5'11". I'm 6'2".

My family is all over the board height wise. My grandmother on my mother's side was only 5'2" and on my grandfather's side there's a slew of 6'6"ers.

Back