Hector Lombard

At 185 or 170 he is a scary dude.

This was an easy pick.

People underrate Hector because he was outsized at MW.

The guy is dangerous as f---. I don

I'd like to see him fight Kampmann. He could either get a quick KO, or get ground out for 3 rounds.

I personally think he'd blast Kampmann. Kampmann with his questionable striking defense and tendency to start slow would be a very favorable matchup for Lombard.

Meh, he is bound to get Okami'd again when he fights someone with good fight IQ

There I snobody at 170 that out grapples Lombard like that.. You haven't been watching the guy that long if you don't know that.

I don't see him beating the top of the heap at WW but he is probably just about the most dangerous fighter at the weight class in the first 3 minutes.

EDIT: Woodley, Kampmann, Ellenberger, Shields, or Maia next? I see him struggling with GSP, Hendricks, Condit, MacDonald..

I hope he can become more comfortable with this weight cut in the future. That was awesome, lots of fun matchups for him at 170.

I also enjoyed how he clowned all the fools here who argued that he was too thick to make the weight.

apparently he was trolling us and was 165 before the weigh in

He's huge at 170. He's too short at 185. Altho I can see a guy like Condit giving him problems

Dang, he's still got them heavy hands. He looks to be much quicker and flexible... The W.W Division is so stacked.

Put him against Hendricks if Jonny loses against GSP.

Two short guys with tons of power... should be fun as long as it lasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back