Hector Lombard

Not to be a wiki newb, but atleast 15 of those wins were against guys without wiki pages and half of them that do... aren't that great.

The only one I see Rory losing to more often than not is Storm.

I'll use the UFC guys to gain the false credibility that is needed in this forum.. Ebersole and Te Huna would both give Rory some trouble.. And if Rory fought 20 fights in KOTC against guys like: Doerkson, Taylor, Hess etc.. He would lose a few. I know, I know, he's in the UFC and he's won a few in a row. OK.

Ellenburger didn't engage.

I hope Rory getting decimated by Lawler clears some things up for you ladies. Feel free to quote this comment after that fight.

Yeah, Ellenburger didn't do much but stare at Rory.

I was expecting that fight to answer some questions about Rory (striking d, chin and tdd), but he just stood there.

He did manage to takedown and keep Rory down on his only takedown attempt that fight with a minute left though.

Ellenburger didn't engage.

I hope Rory getting decimated by Lawler clears some things up for you ladies. Feel free to quote this comment after that fight.

Lombard is known for being a tentative puncher. most of his KOs come from disengaging a tie up. Cant see him getting close enough to rory to tie up

I'll use the UFC guys to gain the false credibility that is needed in this forum.. Ebersole and Te Huna would both give Rory some trouble.. And if Rory fought 20 fights in KOTC against guys like: Doerkson, Taylor, Hess etc.. He would lose a few. I know, I know, he's in the UFC and he's won a few in a row. OK.

A shit, I knew I forgot some guys.

Considering the "trouble" he had against Mills, Te Huna would likely be too much for him.

Ebersole is a very crafty guy.

Is Hector back in the GOAT talk with this win? WW belt in sight already? How does his legacy compare to Mcgregor's?

Lol. Whatever you say, troll.

A shit, I knew I forgot some guys.

Considering the "trouble" he had against Mills, Te Huna would likely be too much for him.

Ebersole is a very crafty guy.

What kind of trouble did he have against Mills? That was a steamrolling.

And lol at Rory having trouble with Ebersole.

Is Hector back in the GOAT talk with this win? WW belt in sight already? How does his legacy compare to Mcgregor's?

Look at Lombards record, he is no prospect and has an established legacy tbh. And yes, beating Marquardt like that means something.

srs lack of fight iq. I think Marquardt could have taken him down at will.

You might be biased though. You said you desperately wanted him to lose for whatever reason.

And you know Hector was an olympic judoka right? Just because Okami took him down a couple times, and stayed on top of him, hardly means Marquardt could. How did Marquardt's fight with Okami go? Okami is better at takedowns and more control oriented then just about anybody. Lombard won the wrestling with Boetsch. Palhares didn't take him down. They are grapplers.

What kind of trouble did he have against Mills? That was a steamrolling.

And lol at Rory having trouble with Ebersole.

I don't remember Rory having trouble with Mills either. Rory is an impressive young fighter. But Lawler actually coming to hit him in the face with enough wrestling to hold him off in that dept is going to be a bad combo for the young fighter. I actually like Rory.. But the idea that Rory is just going to easily beat Hector Lombard with his jab is silly to me.

Back