Hector Lombard

I think Weidman beats Lombard.

Lombard will work his way up and will get a title shot .

You watch wait and see

He could have KO'd anyone in that division tonight.

He will murder and punish Bisping Stann he will grapple fuck then ground and pound him he will prove himself .

He has great all round game and has real power .

I wany to see him fight Bisping . He will KO Bisping first Round

Let him welcome Rockhold to the ufc, Bisping should Germany t a title shot ifbhe beats Vitor

Lombard will work his way up and will get a title shot .

You watch wait and see

He could have KO'd anyone in that division tonight.

He will murder and punish Bisping Stann he will grapple fuck then ground and pound him he will prove himself .

He has great all round game and has real power .

I wany to see him fight Bisping . He will KO Bisping first Round

He couldn't KO Boetsch, I highly doubt he could KO "Anyone in that division tonight". Seriously when did KO'n a JJ guy make you so elite? Was Marquardt the shit After he KO'd Maia???

The dude is going to struggle against the top 5, most flat footed fighters do and Bisping would work the hell out that boy. Lombard doesn't check leg kicks, and just plods forward hoping to get in a good shot.

MB via UD imo.

He couldn't KO Boetsch, I highly doubt he could KO "Anyone in that division tonight". Seriously when did KO'n a JJ guy make you so elite? Was Marquardt the shit After he KO'd Maia???

The dude is going to struggle against the top 5, most flat footed fighters do and Bisping would work the hell out that boy. Lombard doesn't check leg kicks, and just plods forward hoping to get in a good shot.

MB via UD imo.

:icon_lol:

bisping would get tko'd in the first.

This will be such a confidence boosting win, Glad to see him fight to his potential and hope to see him back in there soon.

Both Boestch and Palhares were terrified of Lombard during the fight.

The entire division is scared of Lombard.

yushin okami would even beat lombard to be honest

I don't even know how Okami is supposed to beat Lombard. Lombard is the superior and far more dangerous striker and a superior grappler. I doubt Okami can jab and clinch his way to a UD before disaster strikes.

Back