Hector Lombard

here we go
lombard fights bisping(if he beats vitor) even though belfort lombard would be fun
Belcher beats Okami and gets to fight Weidman

the winner of both get each other and the winner gets AS

If bisping wins then he gets next shot
Lombard vs weidman

here we go
lombard fights bisping(if he beats vitor) even though belfort lombard would be fun
Belcher beats Okami and gets to fight Weidman

the winner of both get each other and the winner gets AS

are all these fights taking place on the same night or something? when the hell would you expect the overall winner to fight anderson? 2014? get the f'ck out of here. weidman should get the next title shot as soon as he's healthy.

People already talking about him fighting Silva. What a joke.

yeah...he's only 20-1 in his last 21 fights, with that one loss being a b.s. decision. he still hasn't reached the level of a cote, lutter, leites, maia, bonnar, or irvin :icon_lol:

i knew he would win but he didnt look impressive enough to boost his rank to get bisping.(seemed like some aus vs UK call out thats too late)

I wanna see hector vs leben

i knew he would win but he didnt look impressive enough to boost his rank to get bisping.(seemed like some aus vs UK call out thats too late)

Hector vs Leben is a easy win for Hector.

Hector vs Brian Stann probably better match up

Hector vs Leben is a easy win for Hector.

Hector vs Brian Stann probably better match up

Not really, Hector would land something good, put leben in Zombie mode then ko him.

Zombie leben is DANGEROUS

very impressive performance, I think Anderson would neutralize his striking though.

Yes, he is a headhunter, hits really hard and gets some fast combos going on after his opponent is hurt, but that isn't really "good striking". I mean, it's effective but against AS, a guy who is more skilled, faster and got a huge reach advantage I don't think it's going to work that well.

yeah...he's only 20-1 in his last 21 fights, with that one loss being a b.s. decision. he still hasn't reached the level of a cote, lutter, leites, maia, bonnar, or irvin :icon_lol:

Yeah, great argument.

It

Yes, he is a headhunter, hits really hard and gets some fast combos going on after his opponent is hurt, but that isn't really "good striking". I mean, it's effective but against AS, a guy who is more skilled, faster and got a huge reach advantage I don't think it's going to work that well.

you guys probably aren't aware of the fact that lombard is an olympic level judoka. he's not some one-dimensional style fighter like silva is accustomed to fighting.

beating palhares by tko in the first round > beating stann by u.d. via wall and stall

Back