Hector Lombard: Kim is better than Matt Brown, that's why I'm fighting him

Brown would whoop DHK, it woudnt even be funny.

I love Brown, but to be honest DHK is a joke.

why would anyone think it would be funny? is it because DHK cracked a joke after he beat Brown the last time?

Dumb decision by Lombard to be honest. Brown is better regarded and ranked (deserved or not), has a lot of hype and plays better into his strengths, seeing as DHK actually has one punch KO power and could catch Hector unaware.

Gif of the ending of Brown vs DHK:

UglyYawningHedgehog.gif

What do you mean "Can't take a shot"? He came back and won the round.

RashFlamboyantDiplodocus.gif

That would have hurt the vast majority of WWs.

the gif you posted is of the end of the second round, the only round that matt brown won.

That was before he turned the corner. Besides, Brown was considered the winner by MMA fans, including Joe, Dana and Lorenzo.

the only judge that scored the fight for brown was cecil peoples.

Huh? He did it in boring fashion, but stun gun won

the only round that anyone could call even close to boring was the third.

kim won the first round big, and brown won the second round big. very excitnig rounds. the third was close and less active, but kim was the clear winner.

dong clearly won round 1 and 3... had several takedowns in last round with good gnp. just checked again and all journalists except one scored for dong. the only judge scoring for brown was our beloved cecil peoples... i think it was also pretty undisputed in comment sections of mma sites..

saw your post after i replied about peoples. you are right on.

The Dong is too big for Hector to handle. Hector will have the Dong in his face from the get go, he better be ready to take the Dong or it's gonna be a long painful night.

I almost spitted my meal while reading this.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

excellently played

Back