Hector Lombard: Kim is better than Matt Brown, that's why I'm fighting him

I can't wait for this fight.

Kim 29-28

Wouldn't this be 5 rounds? If the Dong can survive Lombard, he could beat him in the championship rounds when Hector gasses.

I'm taken Lombard though. He beats both Dong & Brown.

Hector playing the game. Setting up a future fight and capitalizing on Brown's popularity.

DHK may or may not be better. But lets be real, Brown cant take a body shot from Silva but body shots from Lombard will be no problem?

Gif of the ending of Brown vs DHK:

UglyYawningHedgehog.gif

DHK may or not be better. But lets be real, Brown cant take a body shot from Silva but body shots from Lombard will be no problem?

What do you mean "Can't take a shot"? He came back and won the round.

RashFlamboyantDiplodocus.gif

That would have hurt the vast majority of WWs.

That was before he turned the corner. Besides, Brown was considered the winner by MMA fans, including Joe, Dana and Lorenzo.

You say this like Kim himself hasn't turned a corner. I would favor Kim over Brown in a rematch.

Hector needs to aim for title shot and whoever will give him that he needs to fight. I think Brown would have a been a better fight for him given Brown's popularity and momentum.

I think Stungun is better too ,but i dont like his trashtalking i hope stungun woops him now but i dont think that will happen Stungun probably lose by KO

He may be right, but atm, Brown is the better name and rank. Inb4 rankings don't matter, but that's how title shots are given these days.

DHK is in for a short night/long layoff.

Only Hector haters or "the stupid" would disagree with this...

I admire Lombard if it was his choice, but why not take the easier fight with the bigger payoff?

Brown would be easy work, and you can always fight Kim later when he moves up the ranks.

The Dong is too big for Hector to handle. Hector will have the Dong in his face from the get go, he better be ready to take the Dong or it's gonna be a long painful night.

Back