Hector Lombard: Kim is better than Matt Brown, that's why I'm fighting him

Hector playing the game. Setting up a future fight and capitalizing on Brown's popularity.

He's playing it badly then. Brown has 10x the hype DHK does and is ranked higher.

Win over Brown probably puts Lombard in line for a title shot. DHK? Not so much.

I still think Stun Gun beats Lombard. I don't think Hector can keep up with Kim's pace without gassing early. If he doesn't put Stun Gun to sleep inside of 10 minutes, Lombard is in for a long night.

Wouldn't this be 5 rounds? If the Dong can survive Lombard, he could beat him in the championship rounds when Hector gasses.

I'm taken Lombard though. He beats both Dong & Brown.

You ever watch a DHK fight? His cardio is just as bad, if not worse.

I'd say they're pretty even really.

Brown has the more impressive recent resume though.

I still think Stun Gun beats Lombard. I don't think Hector can keep up with Kim's pace without gassing early. If he doesn't put Stun Gun to sleep inside of 10 minutes, Lombard is in for a long night.

DHK's gas tank is far from endless

Let's go stun gun. I pick his pace over lombard and his strength over brown. Then bring back nick Diaz to attempt to avenge Nate.

Gif of the ending of Brown vs DHK:

What do you mean "Can't take a shot"? He came back and won the round.

[
That would have hurt the vast majority of WWs.

how he came back, he only came back cause erick silva didnt continue to strike him when with the first or second body shot dropped him like he was going out right there

Obviously brown would the tougher style for him.

I'm guessing Lombard didn't watch the Brown/Stun Gun fight.

how he came back, he only came back cause erick silva didnt continue to strike him when with the first or second body shot dropped him like he was going out right there

He tried, but Brown covered up his body with his arms. That's why Silva decided to take his back instead, because sub defense was always Brown's achilles heel.

That was before he turned the corner. Besides, Brown was considered the winner by MMA fans, including Joe, Dana and Lorenzo.

Let's not act like Kim hasn't improved since then as well.

I actually wanted to see DHK vs. Brown, buuuuutttttt I'm not complaining about DHK vs. Lombard though.

Anyone who said Matt Brown deserved the nod over DHK didn't actually watch the fight.

Dong also said multiple times that it was the worst condition he's ever been in for a fight.

Anyone who said Matt Brown deserved the nod over DHK didn't actually watch the fight.

Dong also said multiple times that it was the worst condition he's ever been in for a fight.

So all of the fans in attendance who booed the decision didn't really watch?

So all of the fans in attendance who booed the decision didn't really watch?

You don't seriously think a winner can be judged by "fans in attendance" do you?

justbleed.gif

Hector murders him. Hector vs Hendricks is what I wanna see.

You don't seriously think a winner can be judged by "fans in attendance" do you?

justbleed.gif

My point was that not everyone who watched that fight thought Stun Gun won. Many fans not in attendance also thought Brown won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back