Hector Lombard Confronts T Woodley

They should sell the movie rights. Make it NC-17.

"Don't talk about my side piece."

that's all i could think of whilst watching the video and reading the cliffs.

Malignaggi's voice cracking like he was 13 years old is still one of the funniest things that I've ever heard.

Reactions: Kb7
You dopes are missing the point. He aint mad about the sideho. He's mad that Woodley was going behind his back and shittalking him. While he himself trusted the guy to wrap the sidebitches leg. Woodley went snakemode for some pussy, while they trained at the same gym. Telling the girl no one liked him.

Ofcourse that is going to get you fucked up. Was it smart? No. But was Woodley a good teammate? Not at all. Shit like that gets you stabbed in some places. Don't act like a pussy to get a bit of pussy.
But what if no one did like him? lol
Woodley might be a snake but he was only tellin it like it is.

You dopes are missing the point. He aint mad about the sideho. He's mad that Woodley was going behind his back and shittalking him. While he himself trusted the guy to wrap the sidebitches leg. Woodley went snakemode for some pussy, while they trained at the same gym. Telling the girl no one liked him.

Ofcourse that is going to get you fucked up. Was it smart? No. But was Woodley a good teammate? Not at all. Shit like that gets you stabbed in some places. Don't act like a pussy to get a bit of pussy.

Lombard has had heat in every gym that he's been in. Woodley, on the other hand, doesn't have a reputation for being an asshole and is still on good terms with guys that he wrestled in college with nearly 20 years ago.

Who do you think is really the bad teammate?

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F04%2F628983026-ufc-206-letourneau-v-pereira.jpg-850x560.jpg

If he's going to be mad at anyone it should be at himself for trusting an unfaithful hoe. It's not like T-Wood forced her or is some kind of irresistible Chad, and besides, Lombard was being a cheating turd when he was with her. Sorry cousin, but you don't get to have all the bitches to yourself.

It was very well known Woodley ducked Lombard. Now Lombard said Woodley messed around with Lombards side chick and this is where all the drama stems from.

Apparently Woodley has been unfaithful to his wife or should I say ex wife for years.

Lombard challenges him again to a fight and Woodley declines and walks away.

Why did this shit thread get a 100 replies?

It was very well known Woodley ducked Lombard. Now Lombard said Woodley messed around with Lombards side chick and this is where all the drama stems from.

Apparently Woodley has been unfaithful to his wife or should I say ex wife for years.

Lombard challenges him again to a fight and Woodley declines and walks away.[/QUOT

Lombard has a chip on his shoulder, he always seemed to have an attitude problem.

Fighting over a hoe who belongs to the streets. Lombard cucking out hard.

Reactions: HHJ
He should Be challenging his side chick to a fight she's the ho. Wood is just picking up scraps

Hector looking like a joke here. So he’s pissed that Woodley fucked his side chick?

How you going to get mad at Woodley for cheating on his girl when you’re doing the exact same thing?

Someone call Josh Barnett please

I know they were banging. But they seemed pretty public with it. You sure that wasn't the main chick?
Probably, memories is pretty vague,
I remember the thread about Lombard being married or something and was messing around with Valerie. It was on the UG years ago.

Reactions: HHJ
side chick?

so a girl that knows you're cheating on your wife to be with her is supposed to be a stand up person who has complete loyalty to you?

such a trashy culture, why is he even surprised and why does he even care.

Back