Hector Lombard Confronts T Woodley

It was very well known Woodley ducked Lombard. Now Lombard said Woodley messed around with Lombards side chick and this is where all the drama stems from.

Apparently Woodley has been unfaithful to his wife or should I say ex wife for years.

Lombard challenges him again to a fight and Woodley declines and walks away.

Can you source the story?

The guy getting mad over a side chick? I need to see if he actually wrote this.

I think hector was intimated by Woodleys shirt….

it had multicolor cell phones on the front…

It takes someone truly....special....to make me take Woodleys side

How dare you smash the girl I'm casually fucking behind my partner's back!

Reactions: lsa
Little dick forum couch potatos prob think this is a duck too

Long live Hendo for knocking that douche unconscious.

Reactions: HHJ
i feel bad for woodley. from jake paul to lombard everyone is picking on him.

Source: trust me bro.

Here's a 2014 thread on here after Woodley turned down a fight with Lombard

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-did-woodley-duck-lombard.2859909/

https://amp.foxsports.com/stories/u...odley-bout-i-dont-call-him-a-training-partner

Here's a quote from Dana

hectorlombard_UFC166.jpg

“What’s weird about that is that Woodley calls out Matt Brown, but he’s ranked higher than Matt Brown,” White said. “But we want to do Tyron Woodley vs. Hector Lombard – that’s the fight we want to do. Hector said yes, we’re just waiting to hear from Woodley. Lombard said he would fight him, no problem.”

When you're ready to apologize I'll gladly accept.

Lombard attacked a guy post fight while still in the ring...that shit looked civilized, also, would they be able to afford Woodley tho? They seem to have thrown way too much money to Paige, who is 0-2 now.
That was the dumbest shit I have ever seen, Hector is just too retarded to understand they were trying to promote the next fight lol

Lombard attacked a guy post fight while still in the ring...that shit looked civilized, also, would they be able to afford Woodley tho? They seem to have thrown way too much money to Paige, who is 0-2 now.
Woodley will start collecting paychecks. Dude needs to pay that child support.

I'm not expecting him to fight Lombard tho... he was terrified back then and he is now.

I couldn't give 2 left handed fucks about either of these 2 baby daddy shit heads.

Here's a 2014 thread on here after Woodley turned down a fight with Lombard

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-did-woodley-duck-lombard.2859909/

source: A sherdog thread created by a banned account, where people argue if Tyron should or shouldn't fight Lombard, who is about to get suspended for PEDS.

Here's a quote from Dana

Remember when Dana said Georges was too beaten up from Hendricks to attend the press conference, that he was in bad shape at the hospital? Then GSP walked in literally moments later, wearing a suit and sat down.

Remember when Dana said the UFC wasn't for sale?

Remember when Dana said WMMA would 'never' be in the UFC?

When you're ready to apologize I'll gladly accept.

Are you brain damaged or just on great mushrooms?

Back