Heavy bag UK

RDL81

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Can someone please recommend a good heavy bag here in the UK.

Thanks

RDX....juste kidding lol

I would get an empty Outslayer heavy bag shipped to the UK and fill it with rags and old clothes.

RDX....juste kidding lol

I would get an empty Outslayer heavy bag shipped to the UK and fill it with rags and old clothes.

The rags / clothes can you buy as filling might sound silly but I don’t have loads of old clothes lying around

The rags / clothes can you buy as filling might sound silly but I don’t have loads of old clothes lying around

my US buddy hits the salvation army for a lot of his bag plating

You can get some scrap fabrics at some tailor places. Or like @MacDuffle said, Salvation army.

I once asked some friends and it's surprising how much old clothes you can get that way. Old bed sheets, towel, etc. The trick is to have pieces the size of a t-shirt. Too small and the fabric will compact too much and the bag will be hard.

Any particular outslayer bag there are a fair few available

Other than filling the bag with clothes/material etc I see some people fill them with rubber mulch like at childrens play areas any thoughts on this?

I tried it and it was ok. What I did, was mixing it up with shredded clothes. Gave a nice feeling to the bag and there was still some gives. But, when I did it, the bag had a fabric liner...

The Outslayer bags don't have a fabric liner so don't know how it would go. The rubber mulch are not soft so might make bumps have the bag will look like it has pimples lol

Best bag filling is polyester .
Avoid cotton. They have no rebound.
Polyester at about 20 lbs per foot on a 14" diameter bag.

Back