Hear that silence?.........It's so beautiful.

Recognised the avatar picture (looks like the goofy dancing guy from fresh prince of Bel Air) and have seen this poster before. Always has predictions about McGregor and has been wrong every time. That said, if you constantly make predictions, you've a much higher probability of getting one right eventually. Nothing impressive about that though, a stopped clock is right twice a day.

When I see a thread like this after beating Aldo, Mendes and many others.......This guy will post the same stuff even if he wins over RDA. It will be "he's never fought a .......fill in the blank but when he does you will se he was hype" Haters are getting beyond old

Win or lose, McGregor is still a Champion regardless...

I dont see him losing, so he will be a Champion x2...

I read it, and you're all over the place. You go from "I don't see how he can win" to "he's a special talent, RDA can definitely lose".

You're torn. I get it. Embrace the GOAT. Come to the light.

Conor Bless.

"If RDA does fight smart I don't see how Conor wins this fight to be honest outside of a flash KO but obviously anything can happen."

Nice try. How about you quote the whole thing. He has a chance but a slim one imo.

Proof that Conor fans only see what they want to see. Ignorance is one of the traits of Mcgregorism.

"If RDA does fight smart I don't see how Conor wins this fight to be honest outside of a flash KO but obviously anything can happen."

Nice try. How about you quote the whole thing. He has a chance but a slim one imo.

Proof that Conor fans only see what they want to see. Ignorance is one of the traits of Mcgregorism.
You said he is a special talent and has practically no chance. Those two thoughts do not coincide in a rationally functioning mind.

Conor Bless You, child.

You said he is a special talent and has practically no chance. Those two thoughts do not coincide in a rationally functioning mind.

Conor Bless You, child.

A special talent that is running into an even more special talent. Get it?

Thesalt?

tumblr_nza8rmFSFw1rofocqo1_500.gif

ld7oN.gif

usatsi_8994133_153192880_lowres.jpg

#conorblessed
last pic is from the fake belt

Conor has never faced an elite fighter who is also a good wrestler the same size as him

Stopped reading here. Watching you people move the goal posts everytime conor does something is hilarious.

Why say something like this? What's your recourse if he beats RDA? If he keeps winning will you and other haters stop making threads like this?

It's a tough matchup, for sure, but you make it seem like RDA is invincible.

Perhaps your hatred of Conor has deluded you into thinking RDA is that much better than Conor.

This place is going to be a dessert if McGregor loses to RDA and then Frankie.

Then again I'm seeing WB fans turning into huggers.

I think the bigger issue is that he's really only faced someone who was great in one area...

He faced Mendes (wrestler), and while he has power in his hands he's not an elite striker. He's got that wrestle-box style, and McG wasn't afraid of his hands at all.

RDA is good everywhere, and poses a threat no matter where the fight is (although I'd give the striking edge to MCG). I'm really curious to see how this plays out because McG has never faced anybody whose all around skillset is as solid as RDA's. After RDA moved to Kings he's become an entirely different animal

I'm going to be more abnoxious if he loses. I will spam spam threads with ready excuses. I know RDA can't beat him out of cycle.

If Conor loses it will be a fluke

I am glad that the stupid sage warwagon derailed. But I actually think that Connor can get a victory against RDA. But I would love to see him get wrecked though....

I'm going to be more abnoxious if he loses. I will spam spam threads with ready excuses. I know RDA can't beat him out of cycle.

If Conor loses it will be a fluke

Goat rite here folks

image.jpeg

I hope to god he loses. literally half the forum seems obsessed with him one way or the other, I don't come here to discuss other people's mancrush

Notice how all of the Sage craze has magically disappeared for the most part? Notice how the number of Sage threads have rapidly decreased? You can expect something similar after Conor loses to RDA and then afterwards losses the FW title to Edgar.

Here's something that Conor fans need to realize

Conor has never faced an elite fighter who is also a good wrestler the same size as him. Don't think for a second that his size at FW wasn't a big reason he was able to keep most of his fights standing. If he even gets taken down once, it could be game over for him. Not simply because of the threat of submission, but because he's facing a guy that isn't going to tire out or allow him to get back up. RDA doesn't even have to get him down. If he is able to grab Conor and take the fight to the cage Conor is in deep trouble. This is where RDA is most dangerous and could unload on Conor with strikes at any moment. People are brainwashed into thinking that Conor can't be hurt but RDA can and will hurt anybody with his striking at this stage. Just look how his recent opponents heads snap back after every punch he lands. Conor isn't going to be able to just walk into punches in this fight.

People think that RDA can only wrestle Conor if he's against the cage but I don't believe this to be true. Conor is way too aggresive with his striking to be ready to defend a takedown from RDA, A man who will be the same size as him on fight night. He won't be able to get away with doing that spinning shit and still being able to defend takedowns like he did at FW. Conor is getting taken down in this fight at some point and he's going to be in big trouble when it happens.

Most of you fans are banking on a knockout which is possible but those chances greatly diminish if RDA chooses to fight smart and mix it up. If RDA does fight smart I don't see how Conor wins this fight to be honest outside of a flash KO but obviously anything can happen. For the record. I am in no way saying that Conor can't win this fight. I'm not like these Mcgregor nuthuggers that think their boy is some mythical creature who can't ever have anything negative happen to him in an MMA fight without an excuse. As much as I don't like Conor I know that he is a special talent who is extremely dangerous. I just think he bit off a little more than he can chew with this one. RDA can definitely lose this fight if he gets caught or can't take Conor down and gets too cocky with his striking. Conors TDD is overrated due to the size advantage he had at FW. Mark my words.

My prediction is that Conor will look lost on the mat after being taken down and will eventually be submitted via rear naked choke. There ain't going to be any of this "Oh, he was just being stationary on the ground against Medes because he was conserving energy" BS in this fight. RDA will make Conor work to survive on the ground. I don't buy all of this crap that Conors coach spews out about how we will all be surprised about his wrestling, ground skills, ect. He plays mind games just like Conor does. Trying to bait RDA into a slugfest.

What's scary is that according to RDA statement on MMA Hour 315 (02:48:22) looks like RDA is very confident to be able to stand and trade with CMcG.
He even said that Connor is not gonna bring something new for him. I really don't think so and i'm really hoping RDA is not gonna underestimate McG as JA did. He must make it easier and mix things up and start slowly

Back