Hear that silence?.........It's so beautiful.

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Notice how all of the Sage craze has magically disappeared for the most part? Notice how the number of Sage threads have rapidly decreased? You can expect something similar after Conor loses to RDA and then afterwards losses the FW title to Edgar.

Here's something that Conor fans need to realize

Conor has never faced an elite fighter who is also a good wrestler the same size as him. Don't think for a second that his size at FW wasn't a big reason he was able to keep most of his fights standing. If he even gets taken down once, it could be game over for him. Not simply because of the threat of submission, but because he's facing a guy that isn't going to tire out or allow him to get back up. RDA doesn't even have to get him down. If he is able to grab Conor and take the fight to the cage Conor is in deep trouble. This is where RDA is most dangerous and could unload on Conor with strikes at any moment. People are brainwashed into thinking that Conor can't be hurt but RDA can and will hurt anybody with his striking at this stage. Just look how his recent opponents heads snap back after every punch he lands. Conor isn't going to be able to just walk into punches in this fight.

People think that RDA can only wrestle Conor if he's against the cage but I don't believe this to be true. Conor is way too aggresive with his striking to be ready to defend a takedown from RDA, A man who will be the same size as him on fight night. He won't be able to get away with doing that spinning shit and still being able to defend takedowns like he did at FW. Conor is getting taken down in this fight at some point and he's going to be in big trouble when it happens.

Most of you fans are banking on a knockout which is possible but those chances greatly diminish if RDA chooses to fight smart and mix it up. If RDA does fight smart I don't see how Conor wins this fight to be honest outside of a flash KO but obviously anything can happen. For the record. I am in no way saying that Conor can't win this fight. I'm not like these Mcgregor nuthuggers that think their boy is some mythical creature who can't ever have anything negative happen to him in an MMA fight without an excuse. As much as I don't like Conor I know that he is a special talent who is extremely dangerous. I just think he bit off a little more than he can chew with this one. RDA can definitely lose this fight if he gets caught or can't take Conor down and gets too cocky with his striking. Conors TDD is overrated due to the size advantage he had at FW. Mark my words.

My prediction is that Conor will look lost on the mat after being taken down and will eventually be submitted via rear naked choke. There ain't going to be any of this "Oh, he was just being stationary on the ground against Medes because he was conserving energy" BS in this fight. RDA will make Conor work to survive on the ground. I don't buy all of this crap that Conors coach spews out about how we will all be surprised about his wrestling, ground skills, ect. He plays mind games just like Conor does. Trying to bait RDA into a slugfest.

Thesalt?

tumblr_nza8rmFSFw1rofocqo1_500.gif

ld7oN.gif

usatsi_8994133_153192880_lowres.jpg

#conorblessed

Also,

WelllitFrayedFoxterrier.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
conor will beat him worse than tyson griffin did

I stay nuetral on these matters..

also inb4 didn't read gif..

Conor has done some great and impressive things, but yeah.....I don't get how his fans continue to overlook or ignore the glaring weakness he showed in the Mendes fight. He's not going to KO everyone in 13 seconds.

Notice how all of the Sage craze has magically disappeared for the most part? Notice how the number of Sage threads have rapidly decreased? You can expect something similar after Conor loses to RDA and then afterwards losses the FW title to Edgar.

Here's something that Conor fans need to realize

Conor has never faced an elite fighter who is also a good wrestler the same size as him. Don't think for a second that his size at FW wasn't a big reason he was able to keep most of his fights standing. If he even gets taken down once, it could be game over for him. Not simply because of the threat of submission, but because he's facing a guy that isn't going to tire out or allow him to get back up. RDA doesn't even have to get him down. If he is able to grab Conor and take the fight to the cage Conor is in deep trouble. This is where RDA is most dangerous and could unload on Conor with strikes at any moment. People are brainwashed into thinking that Conor can't be hurt but RDA can and will hurt anybody with his striking at this stage. Just look how his recent opponents heads snap back after every punch he lands. Conor isn't going to be able to just walk into punches in this fight.

People think that RDA can only wrestle Conor if he's against the cage but I don't believe this to be true. Conor is way too aggresive with his striking to be ready to defend a takedown from RDA, A man who will be the same size as him on fight night. He won't be able to get away with doing that spinning shit and still being able to defend takedowns like he did at FW. Conor is getting taken down in this fight at some point and he's going to be in big trouble when it happens.

Most of you fans are banking on a knockout which is possible but those chances greatly diminish if RDA chooses to fight smart and mix it up. If RDA does fight smart I don't see how Conor wins this fight to be honest outside of a flash KO but obviously anything can happen. For the record. I am in no way saying that Conor can't win this fight. I'm not like these Mcgregor nuthuggers that think their boy is some mythical creature who can't ever have anything negative happen to him in an MMA fight without an excuse. As much as I don't like Conor I know that he is a special talent who is extremely dangerous. I just think he bit off a little more than he can chew with this one. RDA can definitely lose this fight if he gets caught or can't take Conor down and gets too cocky with his striking. Conors TDD is overrated due to the size advantage he had at FW. Mark my words.

My prediction is that Conor will look lost on the mat after being taken down and will eventually be submitted via rear naked choke. There ain't going to be any of this "Oh, he was just being stationary on the ground against Medes because he was conserving energy" BS in this fight. RDA will make Conor work to survive on the ground. I don't buy all of this crap that Conors coach spews out about how we will all be surprised about his wrestling, ground skills, ect. He plays mind games just like Conor does. Trying to bait RDA into a slugfest.
m5Ca7oU.gif

I would like the rhetoric to die down. But it won't until he loses. Even then he will still have the FW belt. Which he hasn't even defended yet. So, if he loses it will slow down except the insane fans that actually seem to have an unhealthy attachment to the fella. If he wins this place will not be bearable. It will be a Conor jerkfest 24/7.

I haven't chosen yet. Leaning more, and more to RDA, though. Or maybe it's just that I really hope it happens.

I hate Conor fan, but you sound like a hater right now. Conor his a really good fighter.Elite I might say. (but I think RDA will beat him.)

Shit, I DID read all that.

And worse: I agree.

Fuck this.

The difference between Conor and Sage, is when Conor loses he continues to be a world champion. I don't get how thats not clear to everyone. People don't just stop talking about champions. We still talk about Ronda constantly FFS.

didn't read but the first sentence but it is nice.
But soon Conor will provide some new content to entertain us all.

Sage was all hype, the guy was KO'd in one of his first amateur fights.

Conor isn't hype. He MAY lose against RDA (I doubt it though), but he certanly won't lose against Edgar, he is too big and reach matters in this current state of the game. Your hate is blinding you and you're in for a surprise.

Conor Bless. You are close to being his biggest fan TS.

In truth those that hate secretly love.

Oh look, Conor fans doing what they do best. Bringing nothing to the discussion but Gifs and useless one word posts. Idiots. You will all be extinct after March 5th.

I hate Conor fan, but you sound like a hater right now. Conor his a really good fighter.Elite I might say. (but I think RDA will beat him.)

I gave him credit. I'm sure you didn't even read.

You should think about making the title of the thread related to the subject of the thread so poor unsuspecting people like me don't have to click this shit.

The Sage bubble burst because he was exposed as being a rookie. If Conor loses he's still the 145 champion. And we've already seen the holes in his game against Mendes. So the entire thing, ambiguous title and all, was bullshit.

Oh look, Conor fans doing what they do best. Bringing nothing to the discussion but Gifs and useless one word posts. Idiots. You will all be extinct after March 5th.

I gave him credit. I'm sure you didn't even read.
I read it, and you're all over the place. You go from "I don't see how he can win" to "he's a special talent, RDA can definitely lose".

You're torn. I get it. Embrace the GOAT. Come to the light.

Conor Bless.

He's looking to challenge himself. BJ Penn still has a great legacy despite his defeat. Considering McGregor can make 145, and RDA himself said there's no way he can, McGregor is the one moving up to challenge himself- and there is no shame whatsoever if he loses in my opinion. This is totally different now to the Aldo fight. He has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

No one blames Penn for getting beaten down by bigger fighters having gone up, and once the dust settles- no one will give Conor shit either. And that's assuming he does actually lose, he could of course win.

Back