• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

At least one was white.

So I read the first article and it didn’t say anything about a Breonna Taylor shirt or that the shooter was random. There are two broadly different reports on this event. Neither media outlet is known to me. I don’t know what to think.
What is this rando tweet? The person identifying a victim doesn’t appear even slightly confidant. Altogether weird.

So I read the first article and it didn’t say anything about a Breonna Taylor shirt or that the shooter was random. There are two broadly different reports on this event. Neither media outlet is known to me. I don’t know what to think.
What is this rando tweet? The person identifying a victim doesn’t appear even slightly confidant. Altogether weird.

you can finally realize that our media BURIES certain types of stories. like this one. and the reason is obvious.

Loooool. I’m sure it wasn’t political. he was probably just insane right? You’re so naive. You’re open to any act of violence for any motive and someone can claim insanity with you. Hopefully you’re a loner because otherwise you’d be a danger to the people around you.

It doesn't matter what you are sure of, and I'm not gonna bite on an ad hominem attack. If there is a national story angle to this and they continue to not cover it after that becomes clear, then you will be right. Right now, you are claiming that national outlest not covering a local crime story that's pretty much closed already (suspect in custody and charged) is a conspiracy and you have no basis for the claim.

can you make a thread? This is prime wr discussion
tenor.gif

Confirmed by multiple sources

isn’t this illegal? Bribery/election interference?

I mean this is election interference. DeSantis won the case that criminals with unpaid fines couldn't vote, well midget-man over here went and gave them all the money to do that, just a few days after the verdict.
They're literally trying to buy the election.

Apparently you have no idea what simp means. And not sure what's so funny about Trump having a large black fan base. Does it scare you?

There are NOT "plenty" of black people at his rallies.

I don't know what you're smoking

Yet more cops being targeted and terrorized during these "93% peaceful" times.
Shots fired at home of two New Jersey police officers who were inside with their 10-day-old child

It's funny. I can't remember the last headline I read about a white supremacist mob burning down a government building, or attempting an assassination by gunning down cops sitting inside a squad car without provocation, or shooting up a cop's house while they were off-duty inside with their child.

Apparently $500m in damage was done to businesses in Kenosha alone by #BLM protesters. You know the irony? Kenosha is 86% white, but almost all of the businesses destroyed were in a northern neighborhood in the tower which is the lone bloc where a majority of business owners are non-white.

But, hey, this is Antifa thing is just an "ideology", not an organization, so it isn't measured by the FBI when determining their threat assessments.

It is mass hysteria. You can't prove nor disprove racism, so it isn't much different than being called a witch. We are living in a massive state of witching hysteria and the witches are racists. And unwell people see them everywhere.

https://www.12newsnow.com/article/n...th-it/77-b7d86df9-631a-45b0-911b-023f5f8c97e7

Violent Trump fans strike again.
You can support your candidate without hitting young girls with a flag pole. Why is it, Trump Lickspittles are so angry?
Old man is lucky it was not my 14 year old daughter, because I would have got out the car, grabbed his flag pole, turned it sideways and shoved it up his candied ass. That's the bottom line because 44nutman said so.
Honestly I doubt old man would have came at a car with a man in it, but saw two females and like bully Trump decided to act all bad ass.

Back