Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

Racism exists.

Your premise presupposes that life in generally equal for everyone.

I am rich, but I'm also a SUPER MUTT, and cops have harassed me time and time again. (and I've been followed in stores, etc, etc)

Whereas, I have white friends who are not only harassed, but catered to in high end stores...etc, etc.

That said, I am always VERY polite to cops. I value my life more than saving face in a fucked up situation when I'm being racially profiled.

...although, there have been a few occasions where I had to put a cop in their place, like a while ago at Home Depot when I was in line waiting to get paint mixed while a cop (actual cop, not a rent a cop) was accusing me of having buddies in the parking lot waiting for me to steal stuff?!? I was polite at first, then I told him to arrest me or just leave me alone. There was a white woman behind me in line who was practically yelling at the cop for harassing me, but he paid her no mind. Anyway, Home Depot is lucky I didn't sue them, but I am not litigious, nor do I want for money.

I am white. I've been harassed by cops God knows how many times. It's their job. By making a habit out of giving criminals, or even people who look like criminals a hard time, it keeps them out of their cities

I am white. I've been harassed by cops God knows how many times. It's their job. By making a habit out of giving criminals, or even people who look like criminals a hard time, it keeps them out of their cities

LOL

No. It is NOT their job to harass.

What are you smoking??

I've been harassed looking LEGIT dapper and extremely put together. I don't mess around with my garb.

...but whatever. I know that I can NEVER reason with someone like you.

Racism exists.

Your premise presupposes that life in generally equal for everyone.

I am rich, but I'm also a SUPER MUTT, and cops have harassed me time and time again. (and I've been followed in stores, etc, etc)

Whereas, I have white friends who are not only harassed, but catered to in high end stores...etc, etc.

That said, I am always VERY polite to cops. I value my life more than saving face in a fucked up situation when I'm being racially profiled.

...although, there have been a few occasions where I had to put a cop in their place, like a while ago at Home Depot when I was in line waiting to get paint mixed while a cop (actual cop, not a rent a cop) was accusing me of having buddies in the parking lot waiting for me to steal stuff?!? I was polite at first, then I told him to arrest me or just leave me alone. There was a white woman behind me in line who was practically yelling at the cop for harassing me, but he paid her no mind. Anyway, Home Depot is lucky I didn't sue them, but I am not litigious, nor do I want for money.
Your white friends are catered to and harassed? Sounds like they were going to an S'M club then.

Your white friends are catered to and harassed? Sounds like they were going to an S'M club then.

Typo.

I couldn't fix said typo after I hit send because of my dubs, so I tried to amend said wonk post in a following post.

LOL

What are you smoking??

I've been harassed looking LEGIT dapper and extremely put together. I don't mess around with my garb.

Actually dumbass I know that to be a fact because it's what the police in my city do (from speaking with them). It's part of why the crime is much lower here, than a couple miles away.

You can't reason with me because you're a mental midget. Although you might be able to hold my interest on a discussion of figuritism. As long as you didn't get too twatty.

Typo.

I couldn't fix said typo after I hit send because of my dubs, so I tried to amend said wonk post in a following post.
Ok, was wondering if that was a typo, or you had kinky friends. Disappointed in your reality.

Actually dumbass I know that to be a fact because it's what the police in my city do (from speaking with them). It's part of why the crime is much lower here, than a couple miles away.

You can't reason with me because you're a mental midget. Although you might be able to hold my interest on a discussion of figuritism. As long as you didn't get too twatty.
Very true, and well said.

LOL

What are you smoking??

Do these words seem cool to you as you type them out?

Do these words seem cool to you as you type them out?

Huh?

I do NOT look like a rabblerousing hooligan, nor do I follow trends. I just care about how I look in general and my wardrobe is innately EXTENSIVE.

You called me a "dumbass".

Funny.

I just got dubs for calling Nostradumbass a dumbass. lol

-Dashcam footage shows the moment a driver was shot at by robbers as he guarded valuable cargo in South Africa.

South Africa truck heist: Viral video shows high-speed shootout (news.com.au)

Apparently this is a regular occurrence in SA. Notice the driver checking his mirrors several times in the first minute, he knew something was up. Over 30 shots fired from at least two vehicles. Guards were both ok.

Was posted several days ago, incredible calm under fire..

Those windows held, but they were cracked pretty good. I doubt they could have taken much more.

Why does there need to be a political angle? Unless you're suggesting this forum is only for politics, in which case the mods can move it.
The war room is a political subforum, creme de la creme of political debates and exchanging of ideas.

Back