Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a moment I thought it was Peter Manfredo, the boxer.

Seems like another whackjob who went crazy for no particular reason. Something in the U.S. water, perhaps?

This 23 year old UConn student is on an epic rampage right now, started with a motorcycle and a machete; he has since upgraded to a car, multiple pistols and at least 1 long rifle. So far he has 2 confirmed bodies. Check out the story, had no idea people from Connecticut _________

What does his race have to do with anything?

Yeah it's weird how that Thai guy who murdered over two dozen people earlier this year apparently drank water from the U.S. somehow. It's the only explanation for him not being a white American and deciding to go on a killing spree.

They might sell U.S. bottled water over there.

I'm lazy. Can somebody please make a meme of Rampage's head with a monocle and top hate?

You call that a proper rampage? This is a proper rampage.

g5w69yR.jpg
Is that from the Anders Breyvik instructional DVD?

This 23 year old UConn student is on an epic rampage right now, started with a motorcycle and a machete; he has since upgraded to a car, multiple pistols and at least 1 long rifle. So far he has 2 confirmed bodies. Check out the story, had no idea people from Connecticut _________

You sound.......white.

Have a song:

Minnesota - Tom Austin , a Middle age White guy, demands a group of young Black guys using the gym in an office building prove they belong there, and threatens to call the cops.

The Black guys have an office in the building that entitles them to use the gym.

After this story went viral the building has terminated the lease of the White guy's business. So now the Black guys can call the cops if they see Tom Austin in the gym.

Here is the conversation, after the White guy takes pictures of the Black guys:

Black guy: what did you say we can't do ?

White guy : I am Tom Austin , I am a tenant in the building. Are you ?

Black guy/s : We are all tenants in this building, all tenants

White guy: what floor ,what office

Black guy/s: Don't worry about that....

White guy: what office

1 Black guy : So we have an office here ,and this guy came accusing us we can't be here.

White guy : what office are you in

Black guy/s : Don't worry about that, we don't have to tell you anything.

White guy : I am calling 911

Black guys: go ahead. Call 911

Black guys: As you guys can see we are dealing with racism here

Video below
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...after-viral-video-shows-him-calling-police-on

--

The White guy said it was bullshit for them to call him racist....but reading about this story I stumbled upon this article from a few years back where he makes racist statements against South Dakota Natvies.

Few years back there were calls to rename Lake Calhoun (Minnesota) , because Calhoun was a Southern slave owner who supported slavery. The new name was going to be the original Dakota Indian name.

From Tom Austin
There is "nothing inclusive" about Bde Maka Ska, Austin writes, and (channeling his neighbors) "American Indian activists seem to have hijacked the discussion."

These people raised a good question: What exactly have the Dakota Indians done that is a positive contribution to all Minnesotans? What is the heroism or accomplishment that we are recognizing in order to justify renaming the lake to Bde Maka Ska? Unfortunately, nobody had any answers.

http://www.citypages.com/news/ventu...ors-unimpressed-by-native-americans/454492023

--

The lake was originally called Bde Maka Ska, by the Dakota. It was renamed to Lake Calhoun and now it has returned to the original name. Reminds me of the mountain in Alaska where

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bde_Maka_Ska

There is too many racial elements here for me to follow. At first I thought this was a White vs Black thing and then it became about natives at the end.

There is too many racial elements here for me to follow. At first I thought this was a White vs Black thing and then it became about natives at the end.
The native part is context. The White guy said he was not racist, but his previous attitudes against Natives says otherwise.

I'm glad I don't live in the US tbh. If you see a bunch of black people being loud, obnoxious, acting like fools, etc, you can't ask them basic questions because people will assume you're racist and you'll get "cancelled" from your lease, job, etc.

More fuel for the fire.

Good work TS
Bet you were saiyng that when rightiwingers make threads on Chicago crime and Blacks criminal actions.....
Bet you were saying that I was enabling Anti Asian racism when I defended Trump saying "China virus" and made lots of threads against the CCP....

I'm glad I don't live in the US tbh. If you see a bunch of black people being loud, obnoxious, acting like fools, etc, you can't ask them basic questions because people will assume you're racist and you'll get "cancelled" from your lease, job, etc.
And there is no evidence at all these Black guys were acting like you say.

And there is no evidence at all these Black guys were acting like you say.
It’s possible him and the black guys got into the initial dispute about the naming of the lake before the video started.

Do you make it a habit to verify the identity of other people when it isn't your business? And then threaten to call 911 when they rightfully brush you off?

I wasn't expecting the guy to be a colonialist lake-naming zealot. Strange hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back