Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It blew up because the lawyer Alan Tucker released the video to a local radio station. Alan Tucker was Roddy's (the 3rd guy) lawyer, and also friends with the McMichales. The said the video was released to vindicate the McMichaels.

When people saw the video they questioned why the 2 McMichaels weren't arrested and charged. The notoriety for this particular case comes about because the D.A's offcie showed bias in favor of the McMichaels, and the nature of the killing i.e. Ahmaud being chased then killed. If the D.A. had charged the men at the start , this wouldn't have blown up.

You're telling me race had nothing to do with it? If they were all white or all black, it would've been just as big of a story? C'mon now.

While it is an interesting story as is, saying that race has no role in how it's being covered, is ridiculous. If Arbery is a white guy named Chuck Desmond, it's not a huge story.

Do you have a point TS? There are about 3700 violent crimes every day in the US.

Why should I care about this one?
T.S. would never post this recent assault

A white woman has been charged with assault after grabbing an 11-year-old black girl's arm and accusing her of stealing mail

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-woman-charged-assault-grabbing-211802240.html

The husband of the woman who assaulted the Black girl told the girl the incident would not have happened if the girl was a "different type" . The victim did not think race was an issue until the husband essentially confirmed race was the issue.

AIKEN, S.C. (AP) An 11-year-old African American girl from South Carolina said she didn’t think a white woman who accused her of stealing mail was being racist until the woman’s husband told the girl that if she were “a different type,” things would have turned out differently.

https://www.live5news.com/2020/05/23/year-old-girl-says-racism-behind-white-womans-assault/

You're telling me race had nothing to do with it? If they were all white or all black, it would've been just as big of a story? C'mon now.

While it is an interesting story as is, saying that race has no role in how it's being covered, is ridiculous. If Arbery is a white guy named Chuck Desmond, it's not a huge story.
Ofcourse race was a factor, which is why I said issue of the 3 guys chasing Ahmaud was part of the reason. When you get 3 White guys chasing a Black guy , in the South, and killing him, then you know the incident will attain national notoriety.

If all folks involved were White or Black, this case would still blow up, but receive less notoriety.

that immature reaction tells me of her stunted brain development .. or she's an entitled cunt who needs her ass beaten either or

There appears to have been corruption in the Ahmaud Arbery case by the DA and local police department; that is news worthy, whether you like it or not.

this is newsworthy too ... for a lot of people .. these black on white attacks seem to happen a lot .. I'm sure certain people would like to be aware of this to protect themselves instead of being naive and in clueless danger like this lady was probably

Do you have a point TS? There are about 3700 violent crimes every day in the US.

Why should I care about this one?
I think his lit is we should care about all violent cases equally

Sure, but you don't actually believe that's why the story blew up, do you?

If we could have an actual conversation about race issues, i'd be willing to provide a proper answer. Simple answer that adds zero value; implied corruption is one of the elements that helped blow up this story; race (as an issue), is another element that helped at least as much if not more.

It's the race angle and the propaganda that make that story. Our media forces any story like it down our throats. People like you are brainwashed.

The endless violence by black people done to whites is swept under the rug by politicians, the media, social media, big tech, schools and police departments.

Wake up.

So do you think this lady hit the clerk because she's white?

So do you think this lady hit the clerk because she's white?

I think she was struck because shes a fucking violent bitch and should be arrested.
When your first go to response due to frustration is something like this ...

Wow. I wonder what other crimes she has under her belt

This is obvious to anyone with a brain.

We are already on V3 regarding the Arbery shooting.

The media knows how the fan the flames of discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back