"He

Shitty burgers?
Brazilian meat is one of the best in the world son, you should know better ! our burgers are awesome ;)

i liked 'the great food truck race', that show was cool, it had me drooling every week while watching.

There's more to a great burger than just the meat, son. New York has the best pizza in the world, and it's not because we have better flour and tomatoes.

There's more to a great burger than just the meat, son. New York has the best pizza in the world, and it's not because we have better flour and tomatoes.

Of course there is more.
Now go try India's basic mcdonalds and tell me if you can make a good burger with bad meat, smartass.

Didn't McGregor mean "Safe" as in "plays it safe" not "safe from critcism?"

Just wondering, figured McGregor was trying to get a rise out of everyone since they were playing word association.

You'd think he wants to promote potential big money fights for himself and his employer for the future or something.. You'd think this thread is doing the same thing.

I'll keep watching him fight to see what happens.

One of the strange things about my English being mostly learnt from books, is that I have no feel for what words aren't commonly used verbally. I had no idea that "polemic" wasn't commonly known. I'll moderate my use of it when speaking to tourists from now on.

Don't worry, I speak French like a fucking pompous buffoon.

I learned it by myself by using some old books at my college library, so here I'm, talking like French people from the 50s.

Dude most people don't know the difference between your and you're, and use would of instead of would have. And you expect them to know polemic?
And wasn't Aldo's statement translated. I'd very surprised if he actually used it.

I could care less about you worthless opinion.

One of the strange things about my English being mostly learnt from books, is that I have no feel for what words aren't commonly used verbally. I had no idea that "polemic" wasn't commonly known. I'll moderate my use of it when speaking to tourists from now on.

I don't think that will be necessary.

most Sherdoggers never leave the basement

Back