"He

Sad that multiple people didn't know what a polemic was before this thread.

Guess Aldo is going to have to host some sort of daily "word of the day" show in order to educate you people.

The translator embellished so the smarks would be smitten by Aldo's rhetorical acumen.

1735006.jpg

7th grade was a long time ago

Not to mention all the drugs, boose, sex and depression since that time. Polemic isn't really registering that high on a scale of words to use everyday.

Sad that multiple people didn't know what a polemic was before this thread.

Guess Aldo is going to have to host some sort of daily "word of the day" show in order to educate you people.
Coz you use that word everyday right? And people that dont know it are unable to communicate, right?

It would certainly be one hell of an exciting fight with Aldo....hope that they meet one day

Not to mention all the drugs, boose, sex and depression since that time. Polemic isn't really registering that high on a scale of words to use everyday.

I wholly empathize with this entire post.

I just can't believe so few people have ever heard of a word that pops up on most 7th grade English quizzes.

I was becoming unsure of the word's existence in English, given the surprised reactions :icon_lol:

Aldo is baiting McGregor to say something about him lol.

Funny how different this thread is because of the title, If I had used mmafighting's title the replies would be completely different

that isnt surprising at all, it might be sad if you think about how little people think / read, but its not surprising - thats the oldest trick in the book - bet against people reading or thinking and bet on them jumping to emotional reactions - never fails

Back