HE KO'ED HER! Good on him.

^^^
At least bf was consistent, though I bet it woulda been satisfying for you and your friend to have an excuse to put the boots to him.

Lmao, you're right. whether there's a little girl or a grown man being assaulted, you can count on him to do nothing either way.

I imagine the bf of 300 lbs explosive Shamu to be something like a poor man's Kip Dynamite

I'm not even sure i understand what happened due to.....excellent typing.

But I'm hoping that you said this ignorant woman got punched.

I would not have hesitated to put her down if I saw a situation with a person like that being violent towards a child.

Yes. She got punched.

You were excited as fuck when you wrote this. I can tell.

I'll give you guys cliff-notes:

TS lives in an apartment complex in Baltimore or something where there's a large mixed race (black mixed with black) beast that apparently yells at people because Oprah's retired or something.

The large She-Shaq was yelling at a tiny white girl for talking about one of her illegitimate pre-diabetic sons so she started doing what any grown woman would do: started telling the little kid off.

The kid's dad showed up and tried to regulate the situation because he's never been attacked by a hippopotamus with dreadlocks before, but the beast tried to take his daughter under the water to drown her for having better credit.

After taking repeated shots to the face, the man succumbed to TS's "Just bleed" shouts and threw, what I imagined to look like Mike Russo's hammer fist style punch, and leveled her.

The beast squealed and the TS ran into the leasing office to let them know her already late rent was going to be even more late. And then he came on Sherdog and posted it with shaky hyperventilating fingers.

The end.

She probably needs to be laid out a solid 5 times.

Lol. As if after the 5th KO, Shamu will suddenly be like "Ah, now I see, you are just a child, and I, an adult. Let us act accordingly." If that was the way head trauma worked, then Big Nog would be working on solving the logistical problems of interstellar space travel by now.

Lol. As if after the 5th KO, Shamu will suddenly be like "Ah, now I see, you are just a child, and I, an adult. Let us act accordingly." If that was the way head trauma worked, then Big Nog would be working on solving the logistical problems of interstellar space travel by now.

lol...well if you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. *shrugs*

You were excited as fuck when you wrote this. I can tell.

I'll give you guys cliff-notes:

TS lives in an apartment complex in Baltimore or something where there's a large mixed race (black mixed with black) beast that apparently yells at people because Oprah's retired or something.

The large She-Shaq was yelling at a tiny white girl for talking about one of her illegitimate pre-diabetic sons so she started doing what any grown woman would do: started telling the little kid off.

The kid's dad showed up and tried to regulate the situation because he's never been attacked by a hippopotamus with dreadlocks before, but the beast tried to take his daughter under the water to drown her for having better credit.

After taking repeated shots to the face, the man succumbed to TS's "Just bleed" shouts and threw, what I imagined to look like Mike Russo's hammer fist style punch, and leveled her.

The beast squealed and the TS ran into the leasing office to let them know her already late rent was going to be even more late. And then he came on Sherdog and posted it with shaky hyperventilating fingers.

The end.

Fucking LMAO! I'm going to have my buddy who was with me come here and read this!!!! Gold!

lol...well if you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. *shrugs*

Yeah, I won't be losing any sleep over Shamu tonight

Bullying (the real kind) kids is low

*UPDATE*

Shamu and her bf are going to jail!!! One of the leasing agents told me that someone got the whole thing on their cellphone from the fitness center.

BOOM!

The big fast lady kicked the little girl. Them the dude popped the lady in the face.

Then she got what she deserved. I hate grown ass people who pick on children. I've encountered quite a few in my day. Brings out my urge to stab like no other.

She deserves more then a pop in the jaw. She needs to be sterilized from the human race. I would've went all Cleveland bus driver "it's on nah" shoryuken on her.

One of the few times a massive wall of unpunctuated text was worth reading. Good story, and she totally deserved it. They talk about how every human life is precious and it's always a tragedy when somebody dies ... no, it's not.

IRL lulz

*UPDATE*

Shamu and her bf are going to jail!!! One of the leasing agents told me that someone got the whole thing on their cellphone from the fitness center.

BOOM!

Request the video hhaha.

And replace "The" with "She" it confused like 10 people.

Just saw it go down and the thread title is spot on. I dont like violence towards women but violence against children by an adult is worse (not much though).

This morning me and my buddy took our little boys down to the pool at our apts. It's me and my 2 boys, him and his son, another family and a group of kids (10-13 y/o probably) that I always see running around the apts. These kids have potty mouths, but theyre usually cool and don't cause any real trouble.

So were all having a good time and out of nowhere this lady starts screaming at one of the kids, a girl who's probably 12 and 75lbs.
The lady is probably 300lbs, looks like mixed black/hispanic or black, is ignorant as fuck sounding and has a loud mouth to boot.

Ive seen this lady at the pool before with her kids one time, she was drinking Hennessy straight out of the bottle (something id do lol) and blasting r&b from her ipod dock. A security guard came over and said something to her, probably about the glass at the pool and she starts GOING OFF. She was saying to call the cops, f-you, you ain't shit the whole 9 yards and just being obnoxious. Another day I was walking up to the office ay my apartments and she came storming out yelling, "f-you, I ain't paying y'all shit" or something like that. Just a grade-a loser with one of those perpetually bad attitudes.

So today she was telling this little girl stuff like "ill get my kids to whoop your little ass because I can't beat your ass" and going off about the little girl talking about her son. Then she says, "if I hear about you talking about my son again I swear to god I wil kill you, Ill kill your sister and your grandma!". That was a little too much for me and I tell at her across the pool "pipe down Shamu!". I could have said something a little smarter I guess lol, but I just wanted her attention ok me because I felt really bad for the girl. She looks at me and says Ill fuck you up you white motherfuker and some other stuff.

She then turns her attention back to the girl and does that thing where you fake lunge at somebody to trio to get them to flinch, you guys know what in talking about, right? And the little girl just starts balling crying.

So I get out of the pool and am going to take the girl away from there and a guy (the dad of the other family I'm guessing) is already over there and hes telling the lady to back off and saying hes going to call the police, which I was saying the same thing and he take the little girls arm to get her away and the lady grabs the little girls other arm. They play tug o war for a second then the lady starts hitting the guy. He takes a couple head shots and gets the girl away.
I tell the man that was with the lady that im calling the police and to do something to stop the lady (fucking guy is just standing there the whole time doing/saying nothing, I think it's Shamu's boyfriend idk). THEN THE CHARGES UP AND KICKS THE LITTLE GIRL HARD AS FUCK!!! Then, the other family's dad just fucking decks her right in the face and she crumbles, is all dazed and is yelling "he hit me!" crying and the whole 9 yards.

We took our kids and got the hell out of there and I hope this lady gets in trouble. I stopped by the office and told them whats going on and to call me when the police show up. HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!

Do you think he was in the right to do that? And the turd that was with the lady only helped her up off the ground lmfao. What a chicken shit!!!

lol damn shamu was angry an by the sounds of it drunk. Did anyone attempt to offer her food or something? Maybe shamu was hungry

One of the few times a massive wall of unpunctuated text was worth reading. Good story, and she totally deserved it. They talk about how every human life is precious and it's always a tragedy when somebody dies ... no, it's not.

so true

*UPDATE*

BOOM!

Please convince them to upload it somewhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back