HE KO'ED HER! Good on him.

if people are going to start threads, please make it readable. it's a pain in the ass when the grammar isn't even good enough to understand what is happening.

if people are going to start threads, please make it readable. it's a pain in the ass when the grammar isn't even good enough to understand what is happening.

FWIW, it's actually a pretty entertaining read in spite of itself.

I didn't have trouble reading it. Am I fluent in stupid?

You were excited as fuck when you wrote this. I can tell.

I'll give you guys cliff-notes:

TS lives in an apartment complex in Baltimore or something where there's a large mixed race (black mixed with black) beast that apparently yells at people because Oprah's retired or something.

The large She-Shaq was yelling at a tiny white girl for talking about one of her illegitimate pre-diabetic sons so she started doing what any grown woman would do: started telling the little kid off.

The kid's dad showed up and tried to regulate the situation because he's never been attacked by a hippopotamus with dreadlocks before, but the beast tried to take his daughter under the water to drown her for having better credit.

After taking repeated shots to the face, the man succumbed to TS's "Just bleed" shouts and threw, what I imagined to look like Mike Russo's hammer fist style punch, and leveled her.

The beast squealed and the TS ran into the leasing office to let them know her already late rent was going to be even more late. And then he came on Sherdog and posted it with shaky hyperventilating fingers.

The end.

Great cliffs

You just have higher deductive skills and patience over some of mayberry

Random-facts-Hippos-copy.jpg

Looking at the description, TS is lucky he got away.

Nameless MC's cliffs make me lol every time I read them, even though I should feel awful about it.

Fuck Shamu. If I was the father I would haver rocked her shit right there. Lord knows I did it before for less.

He was in the right to hit her. If you're hitting a woman because she's attacking you, that's your bad for not being able to find another way to deal with it. But if she's beating up little girls, she needs a beating so that 1: she stops; and 2: she learns a lesson.

no one said that the story was stupid. the grammar was a bit off, so it made the ending somewhat difficult to understand.

An aggressive mammal of that size and temperament should be put down humanely.

Hennessey + essence of night shade

I think you missed it in its original form before O-Dog cleaned it up for TS. Yes....you heard me correctly....that is the edited version.

I would have no problem punching a woman like that who kicked my daughter, if I had one.

no one said that the story was stupid. the grammar was a bit off, so it made the ending somewhat difficult to understand.

Meh, not really. Everyone is trying to be a comedian with the "OMG I ain't reading all that!"

Meh, not really. Everyone is trying to be a comedian with the "OMG I ain't reading all that!"

In their defense, my immediate reaction when glancing at the OP was to scroll down and read the comments first, in hopes of cliffs. Ironic how the first page played out, considering.

He shouldn't have hit her cos its wrong to hit a woman but I get why he did.... hope that bitch learnt her lesson

That's bullshit, you should hit anyone threatening your child's safety.

You protect your children and loved ones out of sheer instincts which we are hard wired with. When a child is in danger the adult or guardian is responsible for protecting the child no matter what.

He should have continued beating her face in. That bitch needs bones in her face broken something serious. I wish I saw her get hit.

Back