HE KO'ED HER! Good on him.

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Street Level, May 24, 2014.

1. Street Level

Street Level Black Belt

On the mend but skipping physical therapy
    Just saw it go down and the thread title is spot on. I dont like violence towards women but violence against children by an adult is worse (not much though).

This morning me and my buddy took our little boys down to the pool at our apts. It's me and my 2 boys, him and his son, another family and a group of kids (10-13 y/o probably) that I always see running around the apts. These kids have potty mouths, but theyre usually cool and don't cause any real trouble.

So were all having a good time and out of nowhere this lady starts screaming at one of the kids, a girl who's probably 12 and 75lbs.
    The lady is probably 300lbs, looks like mixed black/hispanic or black, is ignorant as fuck sounding and has a loud mouth to boot.

Ive seen this lady at the pool before with her kids one time, she was drinking Hennessy straight out of the bottle (something id do lol) and blasting r&b from her ipod dock. A security guard came over and said something to her, probably about the glass at the pool and she starts GOING OFF. She was saying to call the cops, f-you, you ain't shit the whole 9 yards and just being obnoxious. Another day I was walking up to the office ay my apartments and she came storming out yelling, "f-you, I ain't paying y'all shit" or something like that. Just a grade-a loser with one of those perpetually bad attitudes.

So today she was telling this little girl stuff like "ill get my kids to whoop your little ass because I can't beat your ass" and going off about the little girl talking about her son. Then she says, "if I hear about you talking about my son again I swear to god I wil kill you, Ill kill your sister and your grandma!". That was a little too much for me and I tell at her across the pool "pipe down Shamu!". I could have said something a little smarter I guess lol, but I just wanted her attention ok me because I felt really bad for the girl. She looks at me and says Ill fuck you up you white motherfuker and some other stuff.

She then turns her attention back to the girl and does that thing where you fake lunge at somebody to trio to get them to flinch, you guys know what in talking about, right? And the little girl just starts balling crying.

So I get out of the pool and am going to take the girl away from there and a guy (the dad of the other family I'm guessing) is already over there and hes telling the lady to back off and saying hes going to call the police, which I was saying the same thing and he take the little girls arm to get her away and the lady grabs the little girls other arm. They play tug o war for a second then the lady starts hitting the guy. He takes a couple head shots and gets the girl away.
    I tell the man that was with the lady that im calling the police and to do something to stop the lady (fucking guy is just standing there the whole time doing/saying nothing, I think it's Shamu's boyfriend idk). THEN THE CHARGES UP AND KICKS THE LITTLE GIRL HARD AS FUCK!!! Then, the other family's dad just fucking decks her right in the face and she crumbles, is all dazed and is yelling "he hit me!" crying and the whole 9 yards.

We took our kids and got the hell out of there and I hope this lady gets in trouble. I stopped by the office and told them whats going on and to call me when the police show up. HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!

Do you think he was in the right to do that? And the turd that was with the lady only helped her up off the ground lmfao. What a chicken shit!!!

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  2. faustian

faustian I'M NOT A MONSTER Platinum Member

Whoa whoa whoa I AM NOT reading all that shit

3. odog

odog A cat trapped in a dog's body

4. MTT

MTT Purple Belt

Do all of your posts follow this format?

5. Torre

Torre Orange Belt

Who kicked who? Also, paragraphs man.

6. MajJ

MajJ Banned Banned

He shouldn't have hit her cos its wrong to hit a woman but I get why he did.... hope that bitch learnt her lesson

7. panrst80

panrst80 Blue Belt

Paragraphs and Cliffs bruh.

8. LucasWithLidOff

LucasWithLidOff Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

lol at pipe down shamu.

9. BearGrounds

BearGrounds A great many scalps.

On the frontier, west of the Hudson river.
    I accepted your challenge, and read that ridiculous wall of text.

That lady sounds like she needs to be put down.

10. Pupi

Pupi SAVAGE

Dude, honestly, sorry if I'm being a dick, but you need to figure out how to use paragraphs or nobody will read your comments.

11. faustian

faustian I'M NOT A MONSTER Platinum Member

ok I think I managed to read it and it's actually a pretty solid story if I understood it correctly

I hope Shamu gets arrested but I won't hold my breath

12. Rusk

Rusk Black Belt

Come on bro, provide some better service in your thread. Make it easier to read.

13. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Just read the post or don't read the post. No one cares if you can't handle reading more than 100 words.

14. ralphc1

ralphc1 Steel Belt Platinum Member

Who did what? He's fucking her in the face at a public pool?

15. Matt4786

Matt4786 Gold Belt

She had it coming. An exception to the rule.

16. zackryder

zackryder Long Island Iced Z Platinum Member

who charges up and kicks the lil girl?

ts, u wrote "then the charges up and kicks the little girl hard as f***"

17. LucasWithLidOff

LucasWithLidOff Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

At least she got hit by a man and no one cared.

18. johnyboy

johnyboy Silver Belt

Confused near the End did the dad boot the fat chick, or did te fact chick hit the little girl and then the dad layed her out.

Also if someone came at my kids I would lay down some biblical violence

19. Matt4786

Matt4786 Gold Belt

I think the fatass had a boyfriend who didn't do shit, which makes the story confusing. As far as I can tell, fatass booted the little girl, and her father laid her out while boyfriend continued to do nothing. So there were 3 grown men in total.

20. Street Level

Street Level Black Belt

On the mend but skipping physical therapy
    The big fast lady kicked the little girl. Them the dude popped the lady in the face.