Having my first surgery/hospital stay. AMA (this time for real)

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Had to postpone last time because I wasn't sure if insurance would cover the procedure. I'm still not sure, but this time it's on because trying to pee is becoming a 7-30 minute adventure in pain and discomfort every time.
So, before the month is out, I'll be going to the hospital to have my prostate (non cancerous) operated on. One night in the hospital. 5-7 days with a catheter. Hope I don't get that funky untreatable killer fungus that's going around hospitals. I also hope my Lil' Soldja still works when it's all over.

Ask me anything!

Here's the thread that started it all!

Im glad to know its not cancerous ... still, i can only imagine how much youve been having to put up with ...

Best of luck with everything, bro.
Let there be health !

Good that you are having the operation done. Hope all turns out well, and is in working order. Good luck.

Peace and love to you, Sherbro.

Be well and take care of yourself.

Had to postpone last time because I wasn't sure if insurance would cover the procedure. I'm still not sure, but this time it's on because trying to pee is becoming a 7-30 minute adventure in pain and discomfort every time.
So, before the month is out, I'll be going to the hospital to have my prostate (non cancerous) operated on. One night in the hospital. 5-7 days with a catheter. Hope I don't get that funky untreatable killer fungus that's going around hospitals. I also hope my Lil' Soldja still works when it's all over.

Ask me anything!

Here's the thread that started it all!

Wow, has been nearly a year.

Good luck man. Crossing fingers for you.

Back