Have YOU! tried biria tacos?

Yea it’s good AF. I’ve had a bunch of mediocre Birra too after the craze took off. Once you find the good one tho damn it’s addicting.

They look delicious but the couple times I've had They were too greasy to really enjoy.

They are delicious if you find a place that does em right. I have one place that they come out a soggy mess. Another that is a roach coach and they are decent. Then this mex restaurant at a medical university. It's expensive and delicious as it mainly sells to doctors and it's worth the half hour drive when im craving them

apparantly this stuff is tiktok famous and my kids been asking about it........... I see that del taco is offering, is it going to be trash?

Hell yeah I love making Birria tacos. For me, the most important thing is getting the right texture on the tortilla. Soggy will ruin everything. You have to take your time frying them to get the crunchy chewy crispy just right and restaurants often rush the process. For instance, in OP, the 2nd picture is no bueno and third looks perfect. Just my preference.

Yup.
A Mexican restaurant ‘ La Chinesca’ lol;)
in mall across Condo; not my favorite Mexican restaurant in Makati/Manila, I’d rank 3rd, but still good/solid.
la-chinesca-1628770114.jpeg

Delicious, but it’s a cheat meal for me. During the late holiday season , (couple times) after getting boozy at pub, I’d just head across & feast on tacos.

images
ay guey yall got better mexican food than china

Drop what you're doing and go get some right now

apparantly this stuff is tiktok famous and my kids been asking about it........... I see that del taco is offering, is it going to be trash?

Theres no taquerias or taco trucks where you live?

Theres no taquerias or taco trucks where you live?
there are a million taco trucks, I just havent seen them offered or havent seen them in the menu, so it's a bit awkward walking up to one without intention of buying.

I'll hit up three tonight, see what the buzz is all about

there are a million taco trucks, I just havent seen them offered or havent seen them in the menu, so it's a bit awkward walking up to one without intention of buying.

I'll hit up three tonight, see what the buzz is all about

You may wanna Google taco trucks in your area and check out their Yelp and Trip Advisor profiles, if they offer birria that will probably be the first thing mentioned in their customer reviews since its all the rage right now

Been eating those for years.

It's not really a dipping sauce, it's soup (consome).

More meals should come with a cup of broth.

Latin and Asian cuisines understand this, America forgot.

Also, Birria de Chivo>> Res all fuckin day
It definitely takes more skill and attention to detail to make good birria de chivo, birria de res is the easier more accessible option for cooks in the u.s probably why its more common in the u.s.

ay guey yall got better mexican food than china
Rapper B real said russia had an excellent mexican food restaurant of all places they apparently flew in a bunch of people from mexico to work there.

A buddy made them on his Blackstone for a ufc PPV.

They were the first time he tried the recipe and came out unbelievably good.

Back