Have you ever dealt with high maintenance women?

Yes and it didn't last long. She walked away a couple of times from restaurants I chose and she didn't like and when we went to the shopping mall once she expected me to pay for her duvet, when I refused she freaked out and that was it...

High maintenance women are incredible in bed. It is a HUGE myth that a fat chick will do anything. It is the hot chicks that will actually do anything. But other than that, it isn't worth it.
You must have banged unicorns then.

I have never been with a high maintenance girl who wasn't ho hum in the sack. They're too busy trying to keep their hair and makeup in order to really get into it, and like another poster said, they feel like just showing up is good enough.

A classic example is the Kim Kardashian sextape with Ray J. It was boring. Boooooooring. Ray J was getting in his cardio, because he was doing all of the work, and Kim K was sucking his dick with the enthusiasm of a girl sucking a lollipop while watching a Lifetime Original. Classic high maintenance girl bedroom shenanigans.

The question should be "have you ever dealt with a low maintenance girl".
This!

Have you ever dealt with high maintenance women?

Almost exclusively!
Do they come in any other varieties?

High maintenance women are incredible in bed. It is a HUGE myth that a fat chick will do anything. It is the hot chicks that will actually do anything. But other than that, it isn't worth it.
I saw a couple guys disagreeing but I am with you, high maintenance chicks have been the best in bed imo.
Also the most enjoyable to fuck over the long haul, they keep it interesting

I have but I'm pretty sure it was somebody else's wife so she was taken care of.

Yes and it didn't last long. She walked away a couple of times from restaurants I chose and she didn't like and when we went to the shopping mall once she expected me to pay for her duvet, when I refused she freaked out and that was it...
Sounds like a nightmare I never woke up from

And then she has her stupid rich spoiled friend going through a separation with her husband trying to divide us because shes single now. Basically trying to convince my lady im no good for her lmao. Stupid rich hos

I saw a couple guys disagreeing but I am with you, high maintenance chicks have been the best in bed imo.
Also the most enjoyable to fuck over the long haul, they keep it interesting
I think we're talking about different people here.

For the record high maintenance =/= hot.

I define high maintenance as needy, expensive taste, highly emotional, wishy washy, manipulative, greedy, illogical, etc... Plenty of hot women are not high maintenance, and plenty of high maintenance women are not hot.

One time. She was so high-maintenance that I had to try to divine her wants and needs because she refused to let me know what they were ("That makes me sound horrible!"). When we broke up after 4 months she said, "I have nothing to show for this relationship! Nothing!" all exasperatedly and it was kind of comical to be honest

Incredible???
Ive never been with a fatty, so can't verify that. But can't imagine how that's not true unless the guy is also a fatty with no backbone.

But the high maintenance hot girls ive been with have for the most part been pretty lazy and boring in the sack.
That isn't to say hot chicks are all bad, but the high maintenance ones think that them just showing up is more than enough.
I don't even waste my time with that breed anymore unless i have to put 0 effort into making it happen
There is definitely a divide within the high maintenance hot chicks when it comes to their sexuality.

The high maintenance hot (and i know it) but secure women with lots of other things going on in their lives, tend to be the ones most likely to just Starfish in bed and just lay there allowing you to do your thing , with them doing little in return because they think them being hot is enough.

The high maintenance hot but insecure women with nothing else beside her hotness to rely on, tend to put all their efforts into their looks and sexuality. it is the only way they define themselves and need to feel they are the best looking and the best in bed. Their entire identity, in their mind, is based on how they see themselves as a sexual being.

One of my ex's never smiled or was happy in general unless we were having sex or I was spending money on her. So i guess that counts.

There is definitely a divide within the high maintenance hot chicks when it comes to their sexuality.

The high maintenance hot (and i know it) but secure women with lots of other things going on in their lives, tend to be the ones most likely to just Starfish in bed and just lay there allowing you to do your thing , with them doing little in return because they think them being hot is enough.

The high maintenance hot but insecure women with nothing else beside her hotness to rely on, tend to put all their efforts into their looks and sexuality. it is the only way they define themselves and need to feel they are the best looking and the best in bed. Their entire identity, in their mind, is based on how they see themselves as a sexual being.
I see what ya saying. I can agree with that distinction
Personally, I put that latter group more into the 'crazy chick'/daddy issues category than high matinence. But there's definitely overlap there.

Back