Have you ever dealt with high maintenance women?

no. hard pass.

she's like a baby. One day she will do for me then the next it's some bullshit. Kind of wishy washy but she's also a dime so they always feel entitled mostly
Well you got her, now train her to act right. Positive conditioning, no shock collars unless she likes that shit. And fill her head with anti consumer commie shit..

Yeah, worse part she was poor. How is that even possible I thought at the time.

Fuck no. Poor women all the way. The kind you can take to a cheap bar, to take cheap drinks before fucking her in a cheap hotel room.

Last edited:
How are we defining as a "high maintenance woman" here?

Emotionally, financially or both?

I've dated women who take ages to get ready, look high maintenance and are hot, but are very easy going.

I've also dated women that come across as chilled out stoners that were incredibly hard work and emotionally draining. Then there are those that are expensive to date because they always want to eat at the most expensive places, want expensive gifts, expect you to drive a certain car etc...

How are we defining as a "high maintenance woman" here?

Emotionally, financially or both?

I've dated women who take ages to get ready, look high maintenance and are hot, but are very easy going.

I've also dated women that come across as chilled out stoners that were incredibly hard work and emotionally draining. Then there are those that are expensive to date because they always want to eat at the most expensive places, want expensive gifts, expect you to drive a certain car etc...

I think he refers to women who only want to go to fancy restautants and bars, buy expensive clothes, have everything owed to them

Yeah, worse part she was poor. How is that even possible I thought at the time.
Those are the worst kinds, bro.
The ones that don't have no money, never had no money, but somehow think they too good for Olive Garden

nope. never worth it. i cherish my sanity.

Was it worth it ?
No, but I like hot chicks and they all seem to be too far into the crazy/hot scale.

I’ve had a few that were in the wheel house in the right spot on the crazy hot chart for long term but always dumped them for someone younger, hotter and crazier every fucking time.

I’m a dumb ass but I like hot tail. So i deal with it.

It is easy, you simply say "hello high maintenance woman, get the fuck away from me you cunt"

Ew, God-forbid.

Too many chicks that are both hot and cool to be dealing with that.

I think he refers to women who only want to go to fancy restautants and bars, buy expensive clothes, have everything owed to them
Yep. Like how the hell do you develop such a bullshit mentality

Yep. Like how the hell do you develop such a bullshit mentality

In Russia/Ukraine this mentality is very common, it's part of their culture. The goal for women is reaching a luxorious life...
In general I'm not sure, maybe when a woman is aware to be very hot she develops the belief she deserves the best in life

It has its own crazy/hot scale. So yes, sometimes it's worth it.

Back