Have you ever dealt with high maintenance women?

she's like a baby. One day she will do for me then the next it's some bullshit. Kind of wishy washy but she's also a dime so they always feel entitled mostly

This thread is useless without pics.

High maintenance women are incredible in bed. It is a HUGE myth that a fat chick will do anything. It is the hot chicks that will actually do anything. But other than that, it isn't worth it.

Practice makes perfect .

In Russia/Ukraine this mentality is very common, it's part of their culture. The goal for women is reaching a luxorious life...
In general I'm not sure, maybe when a woman is aware to be very hot she develops the belief she deserves the best in life
I'd definitely agree that Russian/Ukrainian women have a laser like focus on achieving the luxurious life via marriage. But I think most women have traditionally. That is only changing now with many women earning as much as men and therefore changing their requirements.

The difference I find with Eastern European women and most European women is that they still feel they need to bring something to the table. They feel it is their requirement to be hot for their man and to treat him well as the provider. That is not always the case with N.American women.

And yes hot women tend to be catered to and given all sorts of things free all throughout their lives. I think many never stop to think 'is this normal' and therefore they just never question it when it happens and they come to expect it and become very resentful if there is any expectation of anything in return, even a thank you, with many saying 'I never asked for it', as they gladly take it though.

They feel it is their requirement to be hot for their man and to treat him well as the provider.

I agree with your post, I'm just not sure about this part, in my experience Russian/Ukrainian women don't treat the partners particularly well, they tend to be rather cold, selfish, manipulative, even ruthless.

I agree with your post, I'm just not sure about this part, in my experience Russian/Ukrainian women don't treat the partners particularly well, they tend to be rather cold, selfish, manipulative, even ruthless.
well they definitely have their eye on the prize (wealth) but I think that is most good looking women. I guess I just find they put an expectation on themselves MORE to try and be the trophy wife for their man. They EXPECT to look great, and to be great company and to be able to carry themselves well in social circles to compliment their man. it is a real old world way of looking at gender roles they just seem to embrace more IMO.

Yes. Most hot chicks are high maintenance.

I am starting to equate high maintenance women with women who have unrealistic self-worth.

The thing is, men value attractive women, and women knows it. Men can put up with a lot more shit from attractive women than ugly ones, so as long as the demand from the women falls in line with how attractive she is (her value), we are not going to call that high maintenance, it's just what she is worth. Problem arises when an average chick starts making premium demand

I just wonder how many dudes here are considering 5's and 6's as "hot" and "dimes". I know beauty is subjective but many men are complete liars or just absolutely delusional when it comes to this subject. This truly is where "pics or gtfo" comes into play. Anyway... please proceed lol.

I just wonder how many dudes here are considering 5's and 6's as "hot" and "dimes". I know beauty is subjective but many men are complete liars or just absolutely delusional when it comes to this subject. This truly is where "pics or gtfo" comes into play. Anyway... please proceed lol.
Lol trust me, I'm not bullshitting. She's fine.

Delusional both ways if you ask me. There are poor ass 5s and 6s (and plenty lower) up in here who talk like they are some prince who couldn't be caught dead with anything less than a 9...

Back