Have you been friendly with a murderer?

I'm friendly with one, haven't seen him in a couple years but he always seemed like a nice dude.

He felt really bad about what he did though, called my friend panicking and crying after the fact.

yes. been friends with murderers and those who have been murdered. ive probably gone to school with 10 killers. 1 actually got some fame and was on tv. killed 2 police. was a pretty cool guy. seen him about 4 days before it happened. he was working at wendys and took my order lol. small talked a lil and then left. couple days later shit is all on the news. last year 3 three people i went to school with killed a guy and shot his girlfriend. my best friend growing up is serving 9 years for an attempt. oh and my great grandfather killed 2 people who were stealing from a lot of different houses and farms. he got sent to jail for like a day and then the judge let him go. said he did the town a favor lol, my grandfather still has some of the court papers

Also, last year my neighbor intentionally ran over his brother in their driveway after an argument, I dont really know the guy personally but my sis does. That was a nasty scene after the crime.

The very same?
2571626_370.jpg

I know somebody who worked with Williams a few times and actually shopped for watches with him. He also had a discussion about rape with him.(In an innocent context of course.)

If youre attacked by multiple assailants and knock one of them dudes out and he dies are u going to prison for it?

I had a co-worker of mines who I worked with a couple years ago tell me his uncle was a high ranking member of the Los Zetas drug cartel in Mexico, our friendship ended moments later.

If youre attacked by multiple assailants and knock one of them dudes out and he dies are u going to prison for it?

If six dudes are attacking you at once, i'm pretty sure anything afterwards is self defense.

I've known two. One was my great uncle and the other was this Russian kid I met through my ex. I liked both of them a lot and I never felt threatened but they were both undoubtedly insane.

i know two guys who could fit into that mold but to varying degrees
the first guy i barley knew. this kid was in high school with me, we blazed it every now and then, he was a decent guy but a bit of a wild guy still i think people were shocked.. this guy killed his gf's mom by stabbing her in the neck and mouth while she was sleeping and then tried to cut up her body, but he couldnt go through with dismembering her corpse and he ended up getting arrested trying to drive up to the mountains to ditch the corpse.
1st guy ended up in prison serving a very lengthy murder sentance

the second guy isnt a murderer but he tried. guy was always crazy and had anger problems. he got a gun and tried to rob his ex gf and shot her twice. dude got busted while he was trying to skip state and as far as i know is still serving a very long sentence (decades)

the one thing in common between both of these guy is that they were all charismatic life of the party type guys. they just had a darker side on the inside or/and just didnt care about the repercussions of there actions.

Last edited:

Did you get jumped by The Amazon, King Korn Karn and Giant Panther and one of them dieded?

Did you get jumped by The Amazon, King Korn Karn and Giant Panther and one of them dieded?

Made me laugh...I was in a situation like this recently and was told by police that im lucky the guy woke up

Back in the 80’s while I was still in high school I used to mainly hang out with 3 good buddies. One day we were going to go downtown and play video games. One of my friends said he wanted to take along a neighborhood friend of his named Steven. I knew the kid that he wanted to bring along a little because he was a year behind us at the same school. He seemed strange to me. He kept asking questions about how he should act at the video arcade and what he should say. So he was pretty much strange throughout the day.

Sometime later that year my friend comes up to me and tells me that Steven had been placed in Dammasch State Mental Hospital for killing his mom. All I know was that he did it with a knife.

I think it was our senior year and my friend said he wanted to go visit Steven and wanted the 3 of us to go with him. The other 2 said no right away. I told him I really didn’t want to go and he said neither did he but the kid never gets visitors. So we make the half hour drive and go through all the processes of visiting. We wait forever in this big visiting room. Picture One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and that would be pretty much how the place seemed to me. Steven finally walks in and he had a hospital gown on and looked like he had been beaten up pretty bad. My friend tried to start a conversation with him but had no luck. Steven started to get quite agitated and told Steven to calm down or he was going to have to stand in the corner again. He flipped out and they took him off.

I told my friend not to ask me to go there again and he didn’t. That hospital was later torn down.

Played high school football with a couple murderers. You could always tell something was off with them. One beat a man to death with a bat, and left him his car, and I think he shot another guy or two.

I've arrested a few, always kept it professional. Kiddy diddlers I have to keep a close eye on myself but still keep it professional.

Made me laugh...I was in a situation like this recently and was told by police that im lucky the guy woke up

Truly is bullshit isn't it? How do these laws even get put into place? I don't remember ever having the chance to vote on whether or not someone should have to wait until death is staring them in the face to be able to protect themselves with the backing of the law.

I knew a guy who was a few years younger than me that started tagging this 14-15 year old girl. He was about 19 at the time. Long story short..they murdered her mother via multiple stabbing. It got national coverage.

Anyway..he was a pretty nice guy.

Me and some friends were at a dude's house one night to see a man about a horse and the next morning his face was on the front of a major newspaper for bludgeoning his grandmother to death with a typewriter.

Your thread prompted me to look a former friend that was convicted of murder about 10 years after I'd last seen him.

For the better part of a year he and I sold weed together. It was stupid and we were young but apparently this guy moved on to cocaine and then murder.

He killed a local convenience store owner (under influence of cocaine) took the cash register and safe. Apparently he was needing more money to feed the addiction.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Not sure if all states are the same but that is his N.C. DOC public profile.

*Note* He was about 130lbs when I knew him. Sure shows what he has been doing with his time in prison.

Last edited:
yeah.. my cousin shot a few guys at a bar about 6 years ago. i'm sure that isn't the first time he's killed somebody though.

Back