Have you been friendly with a murderer?

Good buddy did a bid on manslaughter over some stupid shit. Very nice guy otherwise and very intelligent.

it's creepy how normal most of these murderers are. WE ARE ALL POTENTIAL KILLERS.

At work with the PD. Responded to a homicide where a dude shot his wife multiple times in front of his kid. I had to watch him for a few hours in custody while CSI processed him. Had to be friendly with the POS while he was standing there with his wife's blood on his hands and feet.

I had someone ik in prison and he didn't kill anyone but a lot of the inmates did. He became friends with a bunch and eventually they got transferred to a county jail then a halfway house and when I'd go and visit and some of them were always there too and I was scared as hell lol. I only talked to one of them. He was going to court for a murder case and brought a gun then shot the judge. Don't ask me how that happens lol, the guy was old as hell, prolly in his 80's and the crime happened way before I was born.

Only once.

This HUUUUGE guy came to the gym to learn Judo.
He was 18stone of pure muscle. I was assigned to go through the basics and partner up with him for the session. At the end I sat down with him for a chat and the first thing he asked me was "how long until I can compete". Being his first session I said that he should train a few months first. But given the few numbers of guys his size available he could probably enter some small tournaments a little bit sooner, providing he purchase a kit and licence. It was the last session before the christmas break. And so he told us he'd be down first thing in January.

Christmas eve he stabbed his GF of 2 weeks (and single mother of 3) to death.
Turns out he'd only just been released from prison and was a complete psycho.

Some guy I went to high school with. Was a weird dude. Looked like a total nerd but was really into wilderness survival. Has a world record by being the only person to do a certain kayaking trip solo. Became a successful drug dealer after high school. Stabbed some dude when a deal went bad.

Pre or post murdering?

I have known 2.

One was the father of my childhood friend. He was found guilty of (accidentally) beating a guy to death. There was some brawl between a few guys and he supposedly punched one guy and that guy died after falling to the ground. It was not premeditated. More like an accident. Nice guy, as far as I knew him.

Then there was a friend of my best friend. We hung around now and again. Later on I heard that he had shot and killed some pedophile - who had supposedly abused the friend of my friend. So, not too bad. I don

Friendly... I suppose at the time.

Russell Williams was the AC on a few medevac flights I was the medic on... was CO of the Airbus Sqn while I was in Trenton, and later the Wing Commander.

the video of his confession can be found on youtube and it is incredible

the guy could have walked out whenever he wanted as he was under no obligation to answer any of the police officer's questions, but he got the confession anyways

he was a sick SOB

My bro-in-law owns a kitchen and bath remodel business. I would often work there when I was younger and knew all the employees. One of the employees later flipped out and beat to death another employee. They were out drinking in the middle of nowhere and the murderer supposedly hallucinated and thought his friend was the devil. He always seemed "off" to me.

At work with the PD. Responded to a homicide where a dude shot his wife multiple times in front of his kid. I had to watch him for a few hours in custody while CSI processed him. Had to be friendly with the POS while he was standing there with his wife's blood on his hands and feet.
What do you mean you "had to be friendly" with him?

I met some chick in Florida back in highschool. Several years later I found out that she was convicted of murdering someone.

I know a guy that's spent 48 years behind bars. Two different murders. Both victims were brothers. He's intense.

Murderer? No.

But I did trade a ham and cheese sandwich for a bag of cheetos once with a bank robber.

I once had a beer with a friend of a friend who had spent a couple of years in prison for stabbing a guy in the throat. Don't think he killed the dude though..

Pretty nice guy actually, but kinda on edge.

Back