Have you been friendly with a murderer?

Truly is bullshit isn't it? How do these laws even get put into place? I don't remember ever having the chance to vote on whether or not someone should have to wait until death is staring them in the face to be able to protect themselves with the backing of the law.

I dont remember voting on pretty much any laws.

I sat across from and had a crush on a girl in high school who later in life with her husband lured an old lady out to the desert and killed her. It was under the guise of test drive of the ladies motorhome. Duck taped her, beat her, drove over her a few times then lit her on fire. Oh yeah, they had their newborn in the baby carrier the whole time.

I used to go school with a guy who was a bit of a nuisance. Had issue with other thugs in and around the area.

They both started swear etc at each other till the guy in the opposite car got out. The guy I know and his brother also got out.

A fight ensued. The other dude ran into a kebab shop, scaled the counter and grab 'a long knife'. Cam back out and stabbed the guy i knows brother. Amidst the struggle, the knife dropped. The guy I know picked it up and stabbed the shit out of one of the other guys.

Fast forward a couple hours:

The guys I know and his brother end up in a local hospital. Police and security on alert too. While walking down the corridor family and friends noticed him and his brother and another fight breaks out. The whole place was pandamonium. Apparently they jumped out a window...at the advice of a police officer who was conviced someone else would get killed.

Anyway, it goes to court and the guy I know who killed the other guy was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter. Believe it or not, the whole thing was captured from a car show room cctv camera from across the road. Proved that the other guy in fact took the knife and used it first. Crazy shit.

The article differs somewhat, but you get the jist.

http://www.murdermap.co.uk/pages/ca...=Knife-fight-on-the-street:-Sanchez-Alexander

My wife's mother's bf was in prison for a murder he committed when he was 19. He is in his mid 50's now and has been in and put of the joint most of his life. He learned to box in there and me and him always talk about boxing and MMA when I see him. He actually wanted to box with me despite me being mostly a grappler. He just seems like a very likable older guy who has helped dispel a lot of myths about prison to me.

I used to be friends with a guy in the link below when I was growing up. Used to hang out every weekend, stay at each others houses and be close family friends. We used to get into a bit of trouble here and there - smoking weed, getting into fights and just doing the usual teenage shit.

At 15-16 I moved to the other side of town and we lost contact for a while until he showed up on the news. He accidentally cut a carload of guys off on his way home, almost had a fight at the traffic lights and then realised he was out numbered and drove around the corner to his friends house. Carload of guys followed him and there was a huge brawl - guys even followed him into the house to continue the fight. Long story short, it went to the kitchen and my friend grabbed a knife and stabbed one of the guys which ended up being fatal.

As the guys were soldiers and the stab wound was in the back, the judge argued that the guy was retreating when my friend stabbed him. But seriously, fk man if 3 large guys FOLLOWED ME INTO A HOUSE to get at me, I'd have done the same thing! Anyway, he served some time and I got back in touch with him - sent him some money and such because he was a good guy caught in a bad situation. He developed MS and never talks about it but has pretty much turned his life around now which is good.

http://news.smh.com.au/national/man-jailed-for-stabbing-death-of-soldier-20080218-1sss.html

2 actually.

One guy was a worker for my dad, had swastika tattoos and eagles all over his torso, shot a casheer dead when he was 15, got out at 30ish and went to Jesus camp. After that he turned goodguy and worked for people who gave second chances to born agains (that

Back