Have the Packers figured out that the season has started?

Terrible playcalling
Rodgers was inaccurate at times.
Lambeau is not much of a home field advantage
It can be depending on how the team is built. The 90s Packers were strong, tough, but slow. So, we'd get murked in domes and do great in tough conditions. Rodgers' teams have been built to play well everywhere, but they arent built for Lambeau winter. Well, Dillon is, but he got hurt

The packers should have a great tight end or a good slot receiver that can catch passes down the middle

Throwing it to Adam's all the time when hes double covered lol

The packers should have a great tight end or a good slot receiver that can catch passes down the middle

Throwing it to Adam's all the time when hes double covered lol
Tonyan...got hurt earlier in the year

As someone who(voluntarily) became a Lions fan to appreciate the all time great talent I think the Packers should start to have that mindset. Witness greatness even if that greatness usually loses.

Yeah that's likely the end for Rodgers, whether it be retirement, or elsewhere. I would've bet all sorts of money that he would've retired after a sb win this season, but now I'm not sure. He'll probably pull a Brady and go to some loaded team and give it another shot. I don't see it continuing in GB

Colts

What the fuck guys

Can anyone explain to me how Jones got caught on that 75yd scamper? He should have burned those guys to the end zone.

Can anyone explain to me how Jones got caught on that 75yd scamper? He should have burned those guys to the end zone.

I'm pretty toasted, but someone on another forum that frequent said Jones just stopped running.

If GB sucks next year won't they have the draft capital to draft Arch Manning in the 2023 draft? I'm pretty sure he is eligible.

I think he slowed up to try and not score too soon. The one time where doing that fucked them

How the fuck your first drive be like that and then you can’t do shit after? And how the hell do you only have 10 guys out there for what is the game winning kick?

Awful coaching all year.

I can’t defend Rodgers anymore,guy is a choke artist

Fran Tarkenton was the Vikings quarterback in the 70s who made it to three Superbowls and didn't win any. The joke then was that they were going to trade him for the Star of Deep Throat, Linda Lovelace, because she didn't choke on the big ones.

The loss wasn't all on Rodgers but he didn't help much. Hi accuracy was off in this game. The final possession of the game was just pitiful. The offense was rolling until the fumble by Lewis. I hate it for Mercedes as he is usually so reliable. That fumble seemed to re-energize the San Francisco defense and send the Packer offense into a funk.

This team wasn't good and should have lost several more games. As I've said, special teams have been a problem for 10, if not 20 years.

I don't know if Rodgers comes back. If he goes elsewhere he has to get in sync with a whole different group of receivers unless Adams can go with him. I doubt any team can afford them both.

This was probably my last chance to see the Packers go to a Superbowl.

I'm certainly glad they paid Bakh big money to sit out the season.

Rodgers with a epic choke job. This hurts his legacy bad. It’s debatable in my opinion if he is even top 10 QB of all time.

You have two HOF QB’s in Favre and Rodgers for 30 years and you only have 2 rings to show for it. It’s hard to process that Eli Manning and Big Ben both have more rings that both Favre and Rodgers. Let that sink in..

You have two HOF QB’s in Favre and Rodgers for 30 years and you only have 2 rings to show for it. It’s hard to process that Eli Manning and Big Ben both have more rings that both Favre and Rodgers. Let that sink in..
Sucks! Elite>Rodgers when it counts

Back