Have a feeling Cerrone will destroy Conor

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Front kick and intercepting knee all day. Conor gasses out never connecting with his left full power because Cerrone keeps leaning back delivering a knee or a teep.

Also, for all the early starter nerves, Conor is giving Cerrone full confidence right now by trying to play the good guy game.

Edit: Cowboy is a bitch

Last edited:
Didn't Cowboy say that he wants to feel Conor's left and see what he's got?

I think Cerrone will do much better than anticipated in the first and lose via TKO in the middle of the second.

Cerrone is gonna get tko’d early bud.

i have a feeling..............................................................................

put your money where your mouth is, slut.
coulter_04.jpg

Conor is pretty bad at 170. Cowboy will finish him in the later rounds.

Cerrone is too thin. He's going to get TKOed by buffed up Conor.

I'll be rooting for Conor, but I'm almost certain Cowboy finishes him in 2nd or 3rd. So many people are underestimating the guy, it's insane.

Cowboy going to eat that left hand like a snack at 170. Should have picked Gaejthe at 155 it's a much easier fight he wouldn't have to worry about head kicks or a dangerous ground game and Gaejthe gets wobbled easy too.

Last edited:
Since when is Cowboy gonna be able to avoid getting punched in the head? Lmao

Yep Cerrone going to eat that left hand like a snack at 170. Should have picked Gaejthe at 155 it's a much easier fight he wouldn't have to worry about head kicks or a dangerous ground game and Gaejthe gets wobbled easy too.
Idk about that. Gaethje turned into something else during the past year.

Front kick and intercepting knee all day. Conor gasses out never connecting with his left full power because Cerrone keeps leaning back delivering a knee or a teep.

Also, for all the early starter nerves, Conor is giving Cerrone full confidence right now by trying to play the good guy game.
You watch Jack Slack?

Remember when Forrest Griffin dreamed he would catch Anderson with a 1, 2 & head kick?

Last edited:

How did that work against Till, RDA, Gatheje and Nate? 3 of those guys being southpaws. One of them having a very similar left like Conor, ironically with nearly the same reach as Conor (Till). Cowboy had zero answer for Till's left hand, and Conor is arguably a better striker than Till.

Let's be real. Either cowboy wrestles and hopefully mauls Conor. Or Conor is gonna land that left on Cowboy until his chin crumbles. Now couple this with Cowboy being a slow starter that really hittable early, and his tendency to choke in big fights.

People choosing Cowboy via KO are literally retarded. This coming from somebody who wants to see cowboy go out there and put on a bjj clinic.

I'm guessing people forgot that Conor is arguably one of the best counter strikers in the sport.

Back