Have a feeling Cerrone will destroy Conor

Would certainly make me lol seeing the look on danas face.

Well, Herb is officially reffing. So there's another hurdle in Donalds way.

Herb is a veteran, but the amount of blatant cheating he allowed on Conor's part in the Khabib fight was ludicrous.

Cerrone takes a beating on the feet, but if he gets it done I'd go with a straight right. He has good straight punches, usual for his kickboxing style.

Front kick and intercepting knee all day. Conor gasses out never connecting with his left full power because Cerrone keeps leaning back delivering a knee or a teep.

Also, for all the early starter nerves, Conor is giving Cerrone full confidence right now by trying to play the good guy game.
giphy.gif

Conor doesn't have the power at 170. Easy fight for Cerrone

Front kick and intercepting knee all day. Conor gasses out never connecting with his left full power because Cerrone keeps leaning back delivering a knee or a teep.

Also, for all the early starter nerves, Conor is giving Cerrone full confidence right now by trying to play the good guy game.
Heres hoping

I'll be rooting for Conor, but I'm almost certain Cowboy finishes him in 2nd or 3rd. So many people are underestimating the guy, it's insane.
It really should be a no brainer, but ya know whats ailing me? Remembering nate diaz flicking off cerrone and cerrone not only taking it, but bitching out.

Cerrone being a "slow starter", is a bit of a myth, the man has over 15 1st round finishes. I think the avg MMA "fan", that thinks so, does not realize that Cerrone came from Thai Boxing/Kickboxing world, where fighters ate taught to start off "slow" and progress through the fight.

Is it because you've been reading the ESPN The Magazine articles about The Cowboy and how much of a man he is with his 100 broken bones and feet of missing guts?

everyone says cowboy fights better when hes relaxed, and hes deff relaxed this time. Conor should have shit talked to make him uncomfortable imo

Judging by the media that Cowboy is doing it sure looks like he is not up for this fight.

It's actually low kick to Conor's front leg. Watch the first seconds of the Alvarez fight. Then compare Eddie's to Cerrone's kicks.

Dude do not waste time on That improbable outcome because cowboy is taking a dive...

Back