Have a feeling Cerrone will destroy Conor

Could. 170 serves Cowboy big time, and it took a decent amount of time for much larger Mas to finish him. The question here is what is motivated sober Conor like? He certainly seems and looks greatly different, and we have not seen this dedicated Conor since the Nate II and Eddie Era. It should be a good fight and will tell a lot. Cerrone is the best gate keeper in the game if you ask me, GOAT gate keeper along with Ping.

Tough night for Cerrone. If he takes a couple clean teeps to the midsection, his head will be left for the taking. As they say, kill the body and the head will die.

How did that work against Till, RDA, Gatheje and Nate? 3 of those guys being southpaws. One of them having a very similar left like Conor, ironically with nearly the same reach as Conor (Till). Cowboy had zero answer for Till's left hand, and Conor is arguably a better striker than Till.

Let's be real. Either cowboy wrestles and hopefully mauls Conor. Or Conor is gonna land that left on Cowboy until his chin crumbles. Now couple this with Cowboy being a slow starter that really hittable early, and his tendency to choke in big fights.

People choosing Cowboy via KO are literally retarded. This coming from somebody who wants to see cowboy go out there and put on a bjj clinic.

I'm guessing people forgot that Conor is arguably one of the best counter strikers in the sport.
it would be nice to see, but based on his track record, I dont expect, it, the UFC doesn't expect it, Conor doesn't expect it, and thats why this is the route to another title shot.
which is why this fight SUCKS

it would be nice to see, but based on his track record, I dont expect, it, the UFC doesn't expect it, Conor doesn't expect it, and thats why this is the route to another title shot.
which is why this fight SUCKS
Ehh the fights not the best but watching Conor put on a counter striking clinic is always fun. I get people hate him but win or lose his fights are always exciting.

I just don't see it, I have a very hard time seeing Cowboy, a guy who got pieced up very badly on the feet against Nate Diaz have success against Conor.

How did that work against Till, RDA, Gatheje and Nate? 3 of those guys being southpaws. One of them having a very similar left like Conor, ironically with nearly the same reach as Conor (Till). Cowboy had zero answer for Till's left hand, and Conor is arguably a better striker than Till.

Let's be real. Either cowboy wrestles and hopefully mauls Conor. Or Conor is gonna land that left on Cowboy until his chin crumbles. Now couple this with Cowboy being a slow starter that really hittable early, and his tendency to choke in big fights.

People choosing Cowboy via KO are literally retarded. This coming from somebody who wants to see cowboy go out there and put on a bjj clinic.

I'm guessing people forgot that Conor is arguably one of the best counter strikers in the sport.
Except Till is a lot taller and imposing than Conor, and he punches downward. Front kicks and intercepting knees have a hard time reaching the body against someone taller than you, let alone reaching their head.

RDA completely different style.
Justin completely different style. You wouldn't see Conor swangin like Justin did when he KOd Cerrone.

If you can't see it now then it's only waiting time until we see how the fight actually goes.

Lol, if it connects he’s not gonna remember it.
He handed Mas, Brown, Story, and Cote's shots at 170lbs he'll be fine as long as he does not pull an Aldo and run in chin first (which he might very well do).

Except Till is a lot taller and imposing than Conor, and he punches downward. Front kicks and intercepting knees have a hard time reaching the body against someone taller than you, let alone reaching their head.

RDA completely different style.
Justin completely different style. You wouldn't see Conor swangin like Justin did when he KOd Cerrone.

If you can't see it now then it's only waiting time until we see how the fight actually goes.
Make it easier. Gatheje that got starched by two of Conor's sloppy seconds had zero issue closing the distance on Cowboy. Nate absolutely tooled a prime Cerrone and look how bad nate got boxed up by Conor. RDA isn't even considered a really high level striker and has less reach than Conor, pieced up Cowboy with ease.

Even in fights Cowboy has won he's taken a good amount of shots early in the fight. The problem with Conor is all it takes is one shot to fuck him up. You better believe that's gonna be on his mind.

Btw the counter for a ortho jab is a southpaw straight down the pipe, one of Conor's best punches. Counter for ortho body kick? Left straight. Counter for ortho high kick? Left straight. See a pattern here? It's why Cowboy always has issues with southpaws with good striking

Conor has better cardio than cowboy.

People don't realize this yet and it will be the talking point after the fight.

I don't know about that, recent performances don't really inspire a lot of confidence.

Make it easier. Gatheje that got starched by two of Conor's sloppy seconds had zero issue closing the distance on Cowboy. Nate absolutely tooled a prime Cerrone and look how bad nate got boxed up by Conor. RDA isn't even considered a really high level striker and has less reach than Conor, pieced up Cowboy with ease.

Even in fights Cowboy has won he's taken a good amount of shots early in the fight. The problem with Conor is all it takes is one shot to fuck him up. You better believe that's gonna be on his mind.

Btw the counter for a ortho jab is a southpaw straight down the pipe, one of Conor's best punches. Counter for ortho body kick? Left straight. Counter for ortho high kick? Left straight. See a pattern here? It's why Cowboy always has issues with southpaws with good striking
<TheWire1>

How many finishes, let alone one-punch KOs does Conor have at 170?
How many at 155?
Lol how many people have knocked out khabib or Nate Diaz with one punch? Literally no one has done this to these guys. He fought two REALLY special guys (for very different reasons), doesn’t mean he can’t knock out someone like cowboy.

Lol how many people have knocked out khabib or Nate Diaz with one punch? Literally no one has done this to these guys. He fought two REALLY special guys (for very different reasons), doesn’t mean he can’t knock out someone like cowboy.

OK since you decided to dodge my question: One.
Conor has exactly a single 1-punch KO in the UFC (and I think 1 more against some can) and that was at 25lbs below this fight vs a guy who ran into his punch, chin-up.

Why are you people acting as though Conor is this monster KO machine lol

OK since you decided to dodge my question: One.
Conor has exactly a single 1-punch KO in the UFC (and I think 1 more against some can) and that was at 25lbs below this fight vs a guy who ran into his punch, chin-up.

Why are you people acting as though Conor is this monster KO machine lol
KO of the decade. Deal with it.

Your mma math is atrocious. Have a good a day.

Front kick and intercepting knee all day. Conor gasses out never connecting with his left full power because Cerrone keeps leaning back delivering a knee or a teep.

Also, for all the early starter nerves, Conor is giving Cerrone full confidence right now by trying to play the good guy game.
This is how I see it going as well.

Till is bigger. Till has more power in general and at welterweight. Till puts on pressure and uses heavy kicks.
Nate obviously has a better gas tank and better pressure/pace. You could use Conor’s success against Nate as a reason why Conor would do well against the equally as tall and lengthy Cerrone, but Cerrone is a kicker so it will be way more difficult to get in on him for Conor to utilize his reach and boxing.
RDA and Gaethje are so far different from Conor that theres no point in mentioning them.
As far as striking is concerned, somewhere between Nate and Iaquinta (but closer to Iaquinta) is where Conor lies in relation to former opponents for Cerrone.

Im my opinion if Conor wins this fight, it will be a controversial decision that some thought he lost. And then they’ll say he barely got past an over the hill journeyman.

Front kick and intercepting knee all day. Conor gasses out never connecting with his left full power because Cerrone keeps leaning back delivering a knee or a teep.

Also, for all the early starter nerves, Conor is giving Cerrone full confidence right now by trying to play the good guy game.
would not surprise me one little bit..

I do too but not by kicks, if he kicks McGregor, he’ll get countered and knocked out quick.
I think he wins by attrition and ends it by choke.

Your mma math is atrocious. Have a good a day.
Dont worry bud I'll bump this on fight night. Don't need mma math to see where this fight is going if Cerrone doesn't grapple.

Back