Hatton/Lazcano plus Malignaggi/Ndou2 Today on Versus

I can't believe a judge gave all the rounds to Hatton.

Hatton won clearly, I can't see Malignaggi beating him at all. I know today wasn't his best performance but I'm just not overly impressed with him. & That shit with his hair is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in boxing.

Hatton getting wobbled twice and arguably saved from a knockdown by the ref in the 10th would worry me if I was part of his team. If Lazcano can hurt you like that, guys like Vivian Harris, Torres or even Holt would present big problems for Ricky.

i think lacazano would have beaten paulie and herman if he would have fought them tonight

Right. Any more excuses for the guy? He couldn't even beat STIFFIAN HARRIS.

"Im never letting my hair grow that long again"

Mickey Vann holding a bunch of hair extensions.

These are things I never expected to see or hear.

Ah don't get me started with that fucking Tapout crew...bunch of retards.

Dunno ... the Tapout guys are goofy, but it's good how they seek out young up-and-coming fighters and give them plenty of exposure. It's certainly an entertaining show.

Hatton could've finished Lazcano. I don't know why he kept clinching.

Maybe because thats how Hatton fights? He sets a pace that even he cannot cope with.

So, who's next for Hatton now that he's won this? A rematch with Mayweather?

The ref sucked last night....now i see why all you hatton supporters hate Joe Cortez.

Ricky bitched and moaned to the ref all night. And the ref responded.

Special thanks to the ref for tying Ricky's shoes when he was wobbling.

Did the ref figure into the outcome NO! are you Hatton supporters blind to what makes a good ref and a bad ref. YES!

I now want Mayweather to fight him in Manchester just so they can watch Bitcky get KTFO'D live.

okay...after Mayweather beats Cotto though:redface:

The ref sucked last night....now i see why all you hatton supporters hate Joe Cortez.

Ricky bitched and moaned to the ref all night. And the ref responded.

Special thanks to the ref for tying Ricky's shoes when he was wobbling.

Did the ref figure into the outcome NO! are you Hatton supporters blind to what makes a good ref and a bad ref. YES!

I now want Mayweather to fight him in Manchester just so they can watch Bitcky get KTFO'D live.

okay...after Mayweather beats Cotto though:redface:

Relax buddy you're starting to sound like those Hatton fans.

based off last nigh hatton really does a number on paulie; i really think cotto took something from him after their fight, regardless of the ffact he won a title paulie just hasn't looked as good since, i think there is some residual damage that is remaining from the beating.

i think hatton would have looked good against the ndou that fought yesterday, looked good against paulie; an i think lacazano would run through both mags/ndou

BORING fight..................hatton is over rated.............

more clinching than in wrestling..............boring boring boring....glad it was free

Back