Hatton/Lazcano plus Malignaggi/Ndou2 Today on Versus

Sounds like the fight was more competitive than the scorecards made it out to be.

lazcano was more or less in pretty much every round.

Funny aside...verses tries to do a live interview with ricky hatton, but the british boxing committee board wont let a camera in the ring.

Well, thanks to everyone who kept me informed as to what happened.

It would have been nice if Lazcano was able to have more of those flurry moments. Early one he was throwing on the inside. Throwing good combinations and stopping Hatton on his tracks. But the layoff affected him. Lost all that around half of the fight, but despite that he still hurt Hatton and at times, threw a few flurries that looked good. Around the 9th (save for the 10th when he almost knocked Hatton down), he didn't do much at all.

Was a good fight for Hatton, won it but proved he can still stand in the line of fire after his loss.

There will be a title in it for him. Would be an exciting fight. Make it happen, KK!!!

so whats everyones thoughts on what the announcers were saying about hatton being washed up? i thought the fight was entertaining but i could see what they were talking about with him not applying as much pressure as he did a few years back.

so whats everyones thoughts on what the announcers were saying about hatton being washed up? i thought the fight was entertaining but i could see what they were talking about with him not applying as much pressure as he did a few years back.

Recovery fight. Can't over analyze the fight. But you have to give some of it to Lazcano being a tough son of a bitch.

you'd have to think that even 2 yrs ago hatton would of got the knock out, but that lazcano is one tough bastard!

good fight. ricky shipped some punches on juan. respect to the guy, gave and made it a great fight.

140 looks like crap right now. How many big fights can Hatton make? Really... Let's really be honest. Do you really want to see Hatton fight Paulie? I don't. Only fight that sounds enticing to me is Hatton against Torres.

I'd just like to add as an aside here that the Tapout show is the most ridiculous crap I've ever seen. I made the unforunate mistake of not changing the channel after the Hatton fight and my life is now much worse for it.

Ah don't get me started with that fucking Tapout crew...bunch of retards.

decent fight with lazcano taking some solid shots.
big trouble=good times
def kurts best film, jack would whoop snake pliskin

Back