Haters are shook

Then why are there dozens of people saying the fight was fixed and Cowboy took a dive?
Meh i guess some people are shook. It was not a fix, but i can see why people thought it looked sketchy. Doesn't change that almost everyone thought Conor would run through Cowboy

Conor fucked him up worse than anyone from memory, even Masvidal had a few challenging moment. Conor blew him out of the water.

I had missed swimming in the tears of Conman haters since the Alvarez fight, tbh.

What a glorious day on Sherdog.

{<Mcgoat}
You should come back when Conor has a real fight agian.

HsX9tS.png

Active thread, mods

Let it run

kinda poetic taht donald was the one that called him out and now has to deal with it.

Cowboy never thought he could win. He just wanted the money. He got what he wanted. Nothing poetic about it.

I am so salty and bitter right now. I am for sure SHOOK'd

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

HEAD
CLEAN OFF

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Right! 10 minutes ago all the crybabies were saying Cowboy was gonna kick McGregors ass and now it's rigged and cerrone sucks lol

But Conor accepted the Nate Diaz fight coz he wuz scared of Donald

Remember?

I'm not surprised, Cowboy was on a two fight losing streak. This fight was made for Conor to win and I didn't see many giving Cowboy a chance.

it was good performance but everyone knew cowboy was coming in to get ko'd
Eeh... I heard different.

Most of the people sweared that Cerrone would KO’d Conor with a headkick... where they at ??

If you couldn't tell that Cerrone probably couldn't handle the pressure of someone like round 1 Conor then you should never bet on a fight, this was an easy prediction.

That's why a lot of people weren't thrilled for this fight. DC never corrected that within his training. Diaz put the pressure on him hard when they fought and he crumbled for a round and a half. Conor hit's harder than Diaz and is known for his pressure.

I really don't think anyone is so surprised by the results.

He's still lethal in the early rounds. Id bet on him over Masvidal.

Not impressed. Its cowboy Ceroni always fails against top 5 competition. Darren Till KO him. Masvidal Destroyed and KO him. Gaje and Ferguson both destroyed him. Dos Anjos Destroyed and raped him twice just like Benson Henderson murdered him, the list goes on

and now im suprised conor starched him inside 1 min? Actually pretty predictable

I'm not surprised, Cowboy was on a two fight losing streak. This fight was made for Conor to win and I didn't see many giving Cowboy a chance.
UFC wants their money and the Conor marks slurped this up.

I'm a hater and Khabib already fought him and walked through him. I'm not too worried about it.

As you can see in this thread, now they're just shitting on Cerrone, who is one of the most entertaining fighters in the sport's history. Despicable.

It's like a shook-quake out there.

Sheesh.

I am McGregor hater but he put on a show tonight... Great victory, awesome performance!

Back