Haters are shook

@Soul On Ice communist sherdog trynna censor you they moved it to the lightweights because they don’t like conor ain’t that a bitch

{<doc}

Some blue name pussy got a vendetta against me

Iss kewl
i make this shit move regardless
Fuck that mod he’s a puss he censored me too when I made my conor thread. If it’s a thread hating on conor they’ll keep it up but if it’s praising him in any sort of way they’ll move it to the lightweights to spread a narrative they pussies and that’s facts

A shoulder shrug did him in. he might as well have been flicked i the nose by a little kid.

It's more than your nose jesus it's the point of somebody's shoulder into your midface.

Except for Diaz or Ferguson, or anyone under 40.

I realize you're being glib, but Ferguson is a year younger than Cerrone. Cerrone is under 40. Ferugosn would get the shit beat out of him by this McGregor.

Forget about Nate. Nate is in the past. Nate lost last time.
He lost a close MD. Conor and Nate are 1-1 with Nate having the far more impressive win

I realize you're being glib, but Ferguson is a year younger than Cerrone. Cerrone is under 40. Ferugosn would get the shit beat out of him by this McGregor.
This McGregor is the same Conor as ever (but slower it looked like). Only difference is he was fighting someone perfectly made to make him look good

This McGregor is the same Conor as ever (but slower it looked like). Only difference is he was fighting someone perfectly made to make him look good

Well I don't disagree that Cerrone was easy work for Mac and everyone thought that.

Calling this fixed or that Cowbay took a dive is no 1 bullshit even if you are disappointed with the fight(me too). I highly doubt "break the nose with shoulder strikes, then headkick KO" is the strategy they would use. Watch the replay of the head snap from the kick.

Cerrone getting knocked out by a not so hard punch by Gaethje. Cowboy is awful in big fights.

Watch the replay of the head snap from the kick.

Oh enough with this shit. Fighters heads snap from light jabs when you watch in slow motion. The toes hitting Cowbow were not big shots and just because his nose was bleeding doesn't mean it was broken. Most of the time your nosebleeds its not broken. None of those shots were big shots. The first big shot was the left hand behind the ear. Cowboy just didn't like the pressure. They were not big shots

Winners focus on winning.
Losers focus on winners.
<GSPWoah><{natewhut}>

"He beat him better than Mas, Robbie and Till combined"

Till literally smashed his face. So nah.

Attachments

• nose.png
    nose.png
    718.3 KB · Views: 1
Back