Haters are shook

lol cowboy is a journey man. of course was going to win

just makes khabib look better...

Well Khabib smashed Conor? And will do it again if he can beat Tony. Which I don't think he can.
tbh most r so delusional they will deny that khabib didnt smash him lol or floyd or nate diaz didnt

Shookness at an all-time high

They want Conor to have to run the entire top 10 of contender twice

Humble McGregor deds Khabib

or, you know, literally just one. just beating any actual lightweight contender one time would certainly dispel any doubts..

..but i understand why you're too scared to see it.

@Hitto is under the sheets! Every limb is a weapon now, even the shoulders! WTF did we just witness???? He beat him better than Mas, Robbie and Till combined and walks at 165. Crazy. I guess he was drinkin' and f'ing off.

You just used two words only stupid people use, and in one sentence at that.

<Deported1>

conor fans should probably do less finger pointing and just be happy with wins where they can get them.
Especially when they are handed to him like this one. A shoulder KO...lol. Cowboy will never live this down.

Shook? Literally everyone said he was going to run through Cowboy. The fight went how everyone thought it would go
Then why are there dozens of people saying the fight was fixed and Cowboy took a dive?

He smashed the dude who got smashed in his last two.

Props to him.
Was beating Ferguson after 1 and fight landed on foul. Before that smoked Hernandez and Al. Cerrone is still legit, y'all see. The big story is not that Con or won but how: Hendo shoulder strikes, hi kick and knees. That is impressive as a guy known as a one trick pony.

If you couldn't tell that Cerrone probably couldn't handle the pressure of someone like round 1 Conor then you should never bet on a fight, this was an easy prediction.

Fookin beautiful mate, the game is more entertaining when McGregor is around, that performance was exactly what he needed too. The King is back {<Mcgoat}
Cerrone folded in the mere presence of Conor

Silva-esque
<{silvanormal}>

Ran over

Cowboy was cherry picked by McG and Dana, that result was expected. Put Mcg against Khabib, tony, Gaethje, Jorge or usman and we'll see.

I had missed swimming in the tears of Conman haters since the Alvarez fight, tbh.

What a glorious day on Sherdog.

{<Mcgoat}

Anyone calling this a dive...

CetL566.png

noose_103.jpg

Haters already saying that Conor is ducking Masvidal ...

<{anton}>

Back