Hate to admit it, but Conor has superstar potential

sharkmandude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm in a math class with a friend of mine who is also a mma fan so we occasionally talk about it. Our professor is a 50+ year old guy who is a huge football fan. We asked him if he's ever watched mma and he said no and that he had no interest in it.

First thing he says to me today "I don't only knock them out, I pick the round" and goes on explain how he saw the commercial during the weekend games and watched the fights after and how Conor destroyed "that other guy".

Summary:
- math professor is 50+, never watched mma
- quoting Conor today.

Potential?

Already there buddy.

72b6q.jpg

well the ufc probably spent their whole year's advertisement budget on that weekend for mcgoat at least some people noticed

How much money did Dana send to Troy to mention the UFC twice-Goat. Ferrari? Lambo?

I'm in a math class with a friend of mine who is also a mma fan so we occasionally talk about it. Our professor is a 50+ year old guy who is a huge football fan. We asked him if he's ever watched mma and he said no and that he had no interest in it.

First thing he says to me today "I don't only knock them out, I pick the round" and goes on explain how he saw the commercial during the weekend games and watched the fights after and how Conor destroyed "that other guy".

Summary:
- math professor is 50+, never watched mma
- quoting Conor today.

I hope y'all realize that "not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round" is a Muhammad Ali quote... Mcgregor just used it to promote himself. Maybe your math professor was attracted because some fighter was quoting Muhammad Ali?

If he beats Aldo....the sky's the limit.
Entertaining to watch fight, entertaining to listen to.
Confident as hell, brash and has a cool accent.
Much like prime Anderson/GSP....he never seems to be in trouble in his fights...giving him that invincible aura.
He will be the face of the UFC if he is good enough to beat the belt off of that tough sonofabitch Aldo!

Why do you hate to admit it?

Why would you hate to admit that?
Hes a talented charismatic exciting fighter
What is there to hate?

He has the persona and the antics to be a Super Star.. But it doesn't mean he will beat Aldo or ever hold a belt!

I was really impressed with his movement, speed, agility and power last week. I honestly think he could beat a couple of good welterweights such as Jake Ellenberger and Rick Story...

He sure does. I mean look at how many people believe he is the greatest FW already. I mean this guy has lots of potential and great at generating money already. If he wins, this guy is going to attract many people to watch the UFC. All of this will be answer when he fights Aldo. Then we will know if he's legit enough to make a long run in the UFC as a Champ. For now, he's just another contender to aldo's championship belt.

You'll be banned for life dude. Mods are too sensitive these times.

Oh, I didn't actually even pay much attention the OP. I just saw the meme the other person posted and it reminded me of this one.

Mods: was just sharing a funny pic, not directed at any specific person

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back