Hate to admit it, but Conor has superstar potential

16157912999_10cc7970d6_c.jpg

Haha you just realized now that he has superstar potential? I could tell that a year ago. I see even greater potential. GOAT potential!

Gosh dang it, this can be said about anyone. Again, I can say this literally about a lot of the well known fighters. I live in Vegas, fight captial of the world...Conor McGregor isn't a superstar...yet. People who don't follow MMA but know that I do haven't come up to me asking about him. Anderson? Yes. Jones? Yes. Even Weidman, I can say yes. I think IF Conor McGregor beats Aldo, that will be his launch into superstardom. People always want to know about fighters who take out champions.

I'm going to say this to the UFC, Conor fans, and people who are obsessed with Conor...let it happen naturally. Don't force feed it down people's throats. Conor sells himself.

Did you see the thread a few days ago titled "Is Conor McGregor the best thing to happen to Aldo's career"..? Five f*king fights in the UFC and we have threads asking such nonsense; Aldo held the belt in WEC & holds his current UFC belt fought all the top talent was not fed stepping stone fighters, yet some piss ant can start a thread with such a stupid title.

Conor hasn't beaten not one single person of worth attained nothing like Aldo voted fighter of the year in 2009 by both Sherdog & MMA Live or amassed an impressive number of wins; yet the nerve to ask "If Conor is the best thing to happen to Aldo's career"...?

Back