Hate to admit it, but Conor has superstar potential

He's a guy people want to see fight, fans wanna see him rise to the top, haters want to see lose and he knows how to carry an interview. He's everything the UFC had hoped Jones would turn out to be.

I think if they manage to sign that brock fella he might could sell some ppvs too

Gosh dang it, this can be said about anyone. Again, I can say this literally about a lot of the well known fighters. I live in Vegas, fight captial of the world...Conor McGregor isn't a superstar...yet. People who don't follow MMA but know that I do haven't come up to me asking about him. Anderson? Yes. Jones? Yes. Even Weidman, I can say yes. I think IF Conor McGregor beats Aldo, that will be his launch into superstardom. People always want to know about fighters who take out champions.

I'm going to say this to the UFC, Conor fans, and people who are obsessed with Conor...let it happen naturally. Don't force feed it down people's throats. Conor sells himself.

Of course he does. His style is very entertaining, he's marketable (Irish accent etc) and he talks a TON of trash. If he becomes champ, his ppv numbers will crush Aldo's.

Conor has that something that no one else has on that roster. Guy can be a huge star.

This is Conor McGregor , stop the superstar bullshit, he will be an intergalactic icon . Aliens will come in peace for the chance to wipe the sweat from his brow.

I too have been shocked to get snapchats from friends who don't normally watch mma sending shots of conners post fight antics. Apparently everyone but me gets the Connor hype.

he has potential to be the next anderson silva, a fighter that destroys competitors.

If he beats Aldo....the sky's the limit.
Entertaining to watch fight, entertaining to listen to.
Confident as hell, brash and has a cool accent.
Much like prime Anderson/GSP....he never seems to be in trouble in his fights...giving him that invincible aura.
He will be the face of the UFC if he is good enough to beat the belt off of that tough sonofabitch Aldo!
Hes got alot of things on Aldo people dont acount for.

Momentum, confidence, and drive.

Aldos been champion for a long time, he cant possibly be as driven as Conor for this fight.

Plus Conors fought 4 good fighters in the ufc and nobody has even put up a fight.

1475a101c1fe1ce1a5cdef3cb8544b32aa343c0a4ed8c5ec7639e64eba04086d.jpg

old-lady-pc-meme.jpg

also has potential to fade away when he gets exposed by aldo and edgar.

He's a guy people want to see fight, fans wanna see him rise to the top, haters want to see lose and he knows how to carry an interview. He's everything the UFC had hoped Jones would turn out to be.

Oh my god yes! I was going to include that in an earlier post, but I've been awfully hard on Jones these days.:icon_chee

also has potential to fade away when he gets exposed by aldo and edgar.

Absolutely!
But....if he's real...look out!
If not....people will still love his trash talk and antics ala Rampage.
He's already gonna be set for life....but he could be the wealthiest MMA fighter ever.
I'm not kidding.

Back