Hate Adesanya all you want, but coach Eugene Bareman is the s***

Dante

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Say what you want about Israel Adesanya, but Eugene Bareman is a great fucking coach.

War Izzy War Bareman

<{JustBleed}>

Israel is the future of this sport and believe me he's going to go down as the greatest to ever do it

pvDb9hE.gif

I don't get how you can hate Adesanya, he's EXACTLY what most fans want to see. A dynamic, flashy striker that's able to back up what he says and has a unique personality. You don't have to like anime or his sense of humour, but you can't deny he's fun as hell to watch.

Bareback and izzy make a nice couple. They go together like fish and chips

I don't hate Israel and I don't care who that Eugene guy is

How's that for you TS

Israel is the future of this sport and believe me he's going to go down as the greatest to ever do it
imo to be considered GOAT, you need elite MMA wrestling. If he can stuff an elite wrestler's takedowns, then he'll be up there for sure.

Wait, who hates Adesanya?
Some people who fear that he surpasses their favorite fighters in terms of legacy do.
Seen plenty of people who're like "Adesanya is a good striker, but he'll never be as good as Anderson Silva !!!1!"

Say what you want about Israel Adesanya, but Eugene Bareman is a great fucking coach.

Why would anyone hate Izzy?

The only haters I've seen hate him because he likes anime - which is a super silly reason to hate anyone, let alone a fighter. Izzy can like watching whatever the fuck he wants IMO, who the fuck cares about such trifles?

edit this and press the "Enter" button at least once after the period, preferably twice.

thanks.

I don't get how you can hate Adesanya, he's EXACTLY what most fans want to see. A dynamic, flashy striker that's able to back up what he says and has a unique personality. You don't have to like anime or his sense of humour, but you can't deny he's fun as hell to watch.
Plus fights often with stiff opposition, such as kelvin, bobby knuckles, and now Romero

The only haters I've seen hate him because he likes anime - which is a super silly reason to hate anyone, let alone a fighter. Izzy can like watching whatever the fuck he wants IMO, who the fuck cares about such trifles?
The most common argument is that he is cringe. I’m like have you seen Ben Rothwell? That dude is what I consider cringe.

Grave of the Fireflies, Rotten Tomatoes rating: Critics 98%, Audience 95%.
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, Rotten Tomatoes rating: Critics 100%, Audience 90%.
Spirited Away, Rotten Tomatoes rating: Critics 97%, Audience 96%.
Only Yesterday, Rotten Tomatoes rating: Critics 100%, Audience 82%.

People are idiots.

Back