Has this ever happened to you? (spider related)

no because i wont leave for bug spray. stomp on it, hit it with something, or use my hand if i have to. i will never be able to sleep if i know it got away.

When at Uni I shared a house with 4 other mates. In one of the bedrooms there was a fireplace, and below that room was the lounge with another fire directly under the one in the above bedroom. My point is, because of the fire downstairs this meant the chimney was very warm. So warm in fact, spiders used to live in the chimney and upstairs fireplace...see where I'm going with this.

The spiders were so big, a number of times they caught the corner of our eyes when they were scurrying about. We thought they were mice until we took a closer look.

Anyway, my friend Chris was lying in bed one night (in the bedroom with said fireplace) and was fast asleep. During the night he felt something tickle his cheek, to which he slapped his face and thought nothing else about it.

The next morning me and the lads were downstairs playing FIFA when Chris entered the room. It took a while for us to realise what was stuck to Chris' cheek.

A huge black hairy assed spider was still smeared across his face.

He didn't sleep well again after that.

I have a little cup I use to scoop up spiders and take them outside. Stop spraying and killing you heartless bastards.

Yeah I do this as well. Penance for heartlessly murking every spider I saw when I was a kid.

we're cool now, right spiders? right???

822723.jpg

How big was this big spider? Chances are you will face it again. Get a photo of it.

There was a spider in my bedroom, he was always on the ceiling near my bed, I named him Stan. I don't know how long these guys lived but he as around for months.

Back