Has this ever happened to you? (spider related)

I try to catch the spiders and then toss them outside to give them a chance at survival. But I'll be darned if not half the time I leave to fetch a container, those little speedsters are long gone and nowhere to be found. 'Tis a fickle situation with the spiders and I, for they give me the willies.

Never happened to me but it sounds like my worst nightmare, i don't think i'd be able to eat or sleep until i see the spider dead

ShinyMiserableIrishsetter.gif

My Venus fly trap caught a spider a few weeks ago. Actually got a cool picture of the silhouette.

Had a pet Mexican red leg tarantula named Chico in my old condo (yes I know very creative name).

Shortly after getting her (yes I know a female named Chico) I left the tank open to cool down and fell asleep on the couch. Woke up when it was dark hours later and remember I had left the tank open. Turned on some lights and she was gone.

Searched for about an hour and could not find her. Was going to bed that night with no clue where she was hiding.

Grabbed a bowl of cereal just before bed and sat at dining table. Heard little feet clambering on underneath of table. Put her back safe and sound in tank and slept well.

brachypelma_emilia_m_ivanov.jpg

This is probably a pretty good representation of her size.

You're relaxing in your home and you come across a large spider, or rather, a large spider comes across you. You to get a bug spray, shoe, book, etc.. you come back, then the spider is gone... now you can't relax until you find the son of a bitch.

Man up. I've had a black widow in my shirt, one crawling up my leg and when I was six years old there was one on my wall while I was sitting in bed trying to sleep. I was terrified at first as it was huge, but you know what I noticed? It was just sitting there. You know what I had? A shoe. I learned that being bigger was the key to success in life at the age of 6. So be bigger World of Warcraft.

My cat fucks that shit up. Granted, there are no freakishly large or dangerous ones where I live, but he takes care of business nonetheless.

I have a little cup I use to scoop up spiders and take them outside. Stop spraying and killing you heartless bastards.

naw but i saw a spider and stepped on it and 1000's of baby spiders came out of it and ran all over the place.

Just a bit of information to help you sleep at night WoW. Over your lifetime you'll swallow 8 lbs. of spiders while you sleep.

You're relaxing in your home and you come across a large spider, or rather, a large spider comes across you. You to get a bug spray, shoe, book, etc.. you come back, then the spider is gone... now you can't relax until you find the son of a bitch.
You probably just saw yourself in the mirror.

naw but i saw a spider and stepped on it and 1000's of baby spiders came out of it and ran all over the place.

And every one of thousand marked your face as they scattered from their mother you had just murdered.

And as they did, if you listened real close you would have heard every one of thousand voices saying...

tumblr_n1iwnaL6PN1soo5r4o1_1280.png

And every one of thousand marked your face as they scattered from their mother you had just murdered.

And as they did, if you listened real close you would have heard every one of thousand voices saying...

tumblr_n1iwnaL6PN1soo5r4o1_1280.png

and then i stomped them all

Back