Has there every been another athlete besides Jon Jones...

2-3 years ago they couldn't even detect the amounts that show up on tests now. So obviously it's a new thing and it wasn't even possible to know years ago that something like this is possible. Either the UFC, USADA, CSAC and VADA are ALL corrupt, or the experts on the matter are right. It's a very easy choice.

Frank Mir was popped in 2016 for lesser amounts of the same metabolite. So your first line is bunk to begin with. It was one of Jeff Novitzky's talking points that was demonstrably false.

And again, you refuse to address the point: How is it possible to have a higher concentration of a metabolite that has been proven to clear the system in 6-12 months show up in a piss test 18 months later?

To be clear: The metabolite in question will be completely out of one's system in no more than 12 months. 18 months after the first test, not only is it "still there", there is even more of it. No "expert" on the matter has explained how that happens without reingesting the steroid. Because it can't. It's literally, biologically impossible.

You're asking me if the UFC, CSAC, USADA, and VADA are corrupt. I'm asking you if you're dumb enough to believe they aren't, hinging that belief on a biological impossibility.

Answer seems to be "yes".

Toodles.

Frank Mir was popped in 2016 for lesser amounts of the same metabolite. So your first line is bunk to begin with. It was one of Jeff Novitzky's talking points that was demonstrably false.

And again, you refuse to address the point: How is it possible to have a higher concentration of a metabolite that has been proven to clear the system in 6-12 months show up in a piss test 18 months later?

To be clear: The metabolite in question will be completely out of one's system in no more than 12 months. 18 months after the first test, not only is it "still there", there is even more of it. No "expert" on the matter has explained how that happens without reingesting the steroid. Because it can't. It's literally, biologically impossible.

You're asking me if the UFC, CSAC, USADA, and VADA are corrupt. I'm asking you if you're dumb enough to believe they aren't, hinging that belief on a biological impossibility.

Toodles.
You either talking to a troll, or someone too retarded to keep replying to.

Lesnar
Romero
People will defend these two individuals to the DEATH.

You dont know Jon jones that well do you?
Can’t keep your narrative straight? Your point was that he’s on top gear money can buy with only problem it leaves traces of tbol. Lol.

Can’t keep your narrative straight? Your point was that he’s on top gear money can buy with only problem it leaves traces of tbol. Lol.

What are you talking about? You asked if there is a retarded program that leaves traces of tbol. Well guess what, Jones aint a rocket scientist, he forgot to buy masking agents for tbol or did he scheduling wrong for it. Jones hasnt isnt the brightest fighter on the roster due to many of his past actions.Not sure if youre aware of some of them.

Toodles.
Frank mirs original 2016 sample passed. Under the old testing method. It was retested with the new testing which popped him.

Spare us the biological impossibility dr.

What are you talking about? You asked if there is a retarded program that leaves traces of tbol. Well guess what, Jones aint a rocket scientist, he forgot to buy masking agents for tbol or did he scheduling wrong for it. Jones hasnt isnt the brightest fighter on the roster due to many of his past actions.Not sure if youre aware of some of them.
Lol. Forgot to buy masking agents for tbol. Lol.

Back