Has there every been another athlete besides Jon Jones...

It's the inconsistency of the haters. Weird people.

He tests negative, blabla the pulsing excuse was bullshit. Then he tests positive for VADA for a TINY amount of metabolites (not the actual steroids) and they all start yelling together "SEE THAT HE'S DIRTY".

It's funny cause if he would have tested clean you clowns would have claimed he is clean and now that he tests dirty again you guys call it PULSING. I knew this shit was going to happpen I even called it. I got you clowns pegged. I am playing chess and you dopes are playing checkkers.

What real gear is jones using and why?

He has gear to wipe out any trace of the former gear. These guys arent playing. Jones has earned close to 15 million fighting in the UFC. Dude is rich he can afford the good stuff.

He has gear to wipe out any trace of the former gear. These guys arent playing. Jones has earned close to 15 million fighting in the UFC. Dude is rich he can afford the good stuff.
yet pops for a basic steroid. odd.

It's funny cause if he would have tested clean you clowns would have claimed he is clean and now that he tests dirty again you guys call it PULSING. I knew this shit was going to happpen I even called it. I got you clowns pegged. I am playing chess and you dopes are playing checkkers.

Pulsing means it sometimes shows up and sometimes it doesn't, for a few years after using it. So yeah, whether is shows up in tiny amounts or whether it doesn't, it both confirms the expert stories that he's clean.

But then again you can also choose to be some weird conspiracy theorist fueld by irrational hate who knows everything better than the experts.

It's the inconsistency of the haters. Weird people.

He tests negative, blabla the pulsing excuse was bullshit. Then he tests positive for VADA for a TINY amount of metabolites (not the actual steroids) and they all start yelling together "SEE THAT HE'S DIRTY".

Where do you think the metabolites come from?

Spoiler alert: They come from the steroid.

Pulsing means it sometimes shows up and sometimes it doesn't, for a few years after using it. So yeah, whether is shows up in tiny amounts or whether it doesn't, it both confirms the expert stories that he's clean.

But then again you can also choose to be some weird conspiracy theorist fueld by irrational hate who knows everything better than the experts.

No one has ever seen Tbol metabolites reappear after 18 months. Until Jon Jones.

And somehow, in the same or even greater amounts than the original tests.

But yeah... "Clean" lmao

Where do you think the metabolites come from?

Spoiler alert: They come from the steroid.

Exactly, which is why he has been banned at the time of using that steroid. Why would you punish a guy twice or even thrice for the same mistake?

No one has ever seen Tbol metabolites reappear after 18 months. Until Jon Jones.

And somehow, in the same or even greater amounts than the original tests.

But yeah... "Clean" lmao

What credentials do you have to make your theory more reliable than that of UFC, USADA, CSAC and VADA experts?

Exactly, which is why he has been banned at the time of using that steroid. Why would you punish a guy twice or even thrice for the same mistake?

What credentials do you have to make your theory more reliable than that of UFC, USADA, CSAC and VADA experts?

Find me one single case other than Jon Jones that continues to "pulse" metabolites in greater numbers 18 months after the original "trace amounts" were detected.

Just one. Give me one single example of that, and I'll stop believing that the sport is corrupt.

Find me one single case other than Jon Jones that continues to "pulse" metabolites in greater numbers 18 months after the original "trace amounts" were detected.

Just one. Give me one single example of that, and I'll stop believing that the sport is corrupt.

"Prove to me that the UFC, USADA, CSAC and VADA are not corrupt". That's not how it works. If you're making insane claims it would be a good idea to try and show proof that they are true.

This is like telling me to proof you that god doesn't exist. I can't so that means god exists. Dumb shit.

People claim he the greatest fighter in the world, yet he consistently tests positive for cheating.

He is nothing but a scam.

Why is Jon Jones so unlucky with this shit where so many other fighters don't have this level of problems, Cyborg has been juiced to the gills but she has remained clean with no 'pulsing' after the fact on subsequent tests.

The only reasonable conclusion is that clit pills are made with totally different ingredients to dick pills.

The UFC does a lot of crap that no reputable, top-level pro sports organization would do.

Are we talking pool of clean or dirty cunts because in either he's still not even close

"Prove to me that the UFC, USADA, CSAC and VADA are not corrupt". That's not how it works. If you're making insane claims it would be a good idea to try and show proof that they are true.

This is like telling me to proof you that god doesn't exist. I can't so that means god exists. Dumb shit.

No, it literally means it doesn't happen.

You're telling me that Jon Jones is some sort of completely unique anomaly in that he can continue to test positive for metabolites in greater numbers than the original test without reingesting.

Either Jon Jones is the only person in the history of sports who "pulses" higher concentrations of a steroid metabolite 18 months after initially being busted, OR he reingested and USADA (paid directly by the UFC) helped cover it up to insure profits for the company paying them.

You choose which is more likely: Corruption in sports or a completely unique anomaly of a human being.

Barry Bonds will probably make the Hall of Fame next year, and if he does I would consider that comparable to Jones.

No, it literally means it doesn't happen.

You're telling me that Jon Jones is some sort of completely unique anomaly in that he can continue to test positive for metabolites in greater numbers than the original test without reingesting.

Either Jon Jones is the only person in the history of sports who "pulses" higher concentrations of a steroid metabolite 18 months after initially being busted, OR he reingested and USADA (paid directly by the UFC) helped cover it up to insure profits for the company paying them.

You choose which is more likely: Corruption in sports or a completely unique anomaly of a human being.

2-3 years ago they couldn't even detect the amounts that show up on tests now. So obviously it's a new thing and it wasn't even possible to know years ago that something like this is possible. Either the UFC, USADA, CSAC and VADA are ALL corrupt, or the experts on the matter are right. It's a very easy choice.

People would say Brock but he was soon punished thereafter. Jones is the most protected, privileged UFC fighter today. His yard fan base will hug his juiced up nuts until they're thrown out of the basement they're dwelling in

Back